Latest news:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc., should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go,elsewhere any spamming will be deleted.

Next two matches

Saturday 21 September 2019 v Jersey Reds at Stade Santander International, 3.00pm (Cup)

Sunday 29 September 2019 v Doncaster Knights at Kingston Park, 3.00pm (Cup)

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Team v Saracens
Discussion started by eastfalcon , 15 September, 2017 11:54
Team v Saracens
eastfalcon 15 September, 2017 11:54
Newcastle Falcons team to face Saracens
15 Simon Hammersley
14 Alex Tait
13 Chris Harris
12 Josh Matavesi
11 Vereniki Goneva
10 Joel Hodgson
9 Sonatane Takulua
1 Rob Vickers
2 Scott Lawson
3 Jon Welsh
4 Calum Green
5 Sean Robinson
6 Mark Wilson
7 Will Welch (captain)
8 Nili Latu
Replacements
16 Santiago Socino
17 Sami Mavinga
18 Trevor Davison
19 Will Witty
20 Ally Hogg
21 Sam Stuart
22 Juan Pablo Socino
23 Sinoti Sinoti

Onwards and Upwards!

Re: Team v Saracens
eastfalcon 15 September, 2017 11:54
From Offy

[www.newcastlefalcons.co.uk]

Onwards and Upwards!

Falcons_Thunder 15 September, 2017 12:10
15 Alex Goode (233)
14 Liam Williams (1)
13 Marcelo Bosch (98)
12 Brad Barritt (c) (197)
11 Chris Wyles (229)
10 Owen Farrell (153)
9 Ben Spencer (102)

1 Mako Vunipola (121)
2 Jamie George (173)
3 Juan Figallo (60)
4 Nick Isiekwe (8)
5 Maro Itoje (77)
6 Michael Rhodes (59)
7 Schalk Burger (28)
8 Billy Vunipola (78)

16 Christopher Tolofua (1)
17 Hayden Thompson-Stringer (10)
18 Kieran Longbottom (6)
19 Dominic Day (2)
20 Jackson Wray (175)
21 Richard Wigglesworth (188)
22 Nick Tompkins (59)
23 Sean Maitland (22)

Falcons_Thunder 15 September, 2017 12:11
That's one hell of a sarries team. This could be a long and painful night tomorrow

NorfolkFalcon 15 September, 2017 12:15
Yikes, Saracens are just a rugby machine. I'd take any type of bonus points.

Good to see Sinoti back in contention.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/09/2017 12:22 by NorfolkFalcon.

Bedlington Lad 15 September, 2017 12:20
Sill no Toby Flood?

falconsfan07 15 September, 2017 12:29
I just hope the lads enjoy it, it's a big occasion for a lot of these guys, just go out, play your patterns and have some fun, because loooking at Saracens side I expect nothing from this. So yeah just have some fun and give it a crack.

Credit to all the Falcons fans out there now. Give an extra shout for me.

AFalcon24 15 September, 2017 12:33
Some team that for Sarries, looking forward to it. smiling smiley

aidanb 15 September, 2017 12:36
Quote:
Falcons_Thunder
That's one hell of a sarries team. This could be a long and painful night tomorrow

Quote:
NorfolkFalcon

I get what you both mean, but our guys will surely be looking at themselves and fancy the chance to stuff it up them.

I like our side these days and I like the fact we are looking to take people on not survive against them. i.e. go out to win rather than go out not to get beaten

falconbear 15 September, 2017 12:38
Quote:
falconsfan07
I just hope the lads enjoy it, it's a big occasion for a lot of these guys, just go out, play your patterns and have some fun, because loooking at Saracens side I expect nothing from this. So yeah just have some fun and give it a crack.

FF07 - one of our West Standers is out there! Sadly not I. Keep an eye out for our 4 falcon flag combo with a chequered flag attached. The yanks are gonna love it - it's a big'n!

Seany_Boy0511 15 September, 2017 12:40
From a Saracens fan, falcons have some very dangerous players in that squad, your confidence must be sky high, it's in a neutral venue, anything can happen, here's hoping for a positive impact and s good game, safe travels to those who have gone and may the best team win

falconsfan07 15 September, 2017 12:46
Quote:
falconbear
Quote:
falconsfan07

FF07 - one of our West Standers is out there! Sadly not I. Keep an eye out for our 4 falcon flag combo with a chequered flag attached. The yanks are gonna love it - it's a big'n!

That's class! Will give the boys a lift seeing familiar faces.

BEST fans in the league!

Monkey1 15 September, 2017 12:49
I intend to be at least mildly drunk by kick off so the Sarries team doesn't frighten me one jot.
(Sm100)

Just look on the bright side, if we do somehow manage a win, and anything could happen, we will be rightly top of the pops of the table.

Now that will be a fine excuse for another sherbet.

NorfolkFalcon 15 September, 2017 12:51
Also I suppose that line up also puts the rumours about leaving star new signings to bed. Still no sign of Flood, DTH, Mermoz etc.

Falcons_Thunder 15 September, 2017 12:53
Quote:
aidanb
Quote:
Falcons_Thunder

Quote:
NorfolkFalcon

I get what you both mean, but our guys will surely be looking at themselves and fancy the chance to stuff it up them.

I like our side these days and I like the fact we are looking to take people on not survive against them. i.e. go out to win rather than go out not to get beaten

Yeah I get what you are saying but. Look at that sarries team I'm envious. 5lions in that team

aidanb 15 September, 2017 12:53
Quote:
Seany_Boy0511
From a Saracens fan, falcons have some very dangerous players in that squad, your confidence must be sky high, it's in a neutral venue, anything can happen, here's hoping for a positive impact and s good game, safe travels to those who have gone and may the best team win

you can keep your best team winning theory, I just want the Falcons to win (Sm91)

pityacker 15 September, 2017 13:06
That Saracens team would beat most national teams outside the top 3 or 4 .

UnofficialEnglandRugby 15 September, 2017 15:00
Just what is up with Flood? If this keeps up we will not get the monies worth from him, I hope he is not going to turn into a wilko always injuredconfused smiley

Falconski 15 September, 2017 15:18
You expect the club to tell you that lol

I had to ask a mate who plays for Westoe to find the crack re big Davie Wilson.

There's 35 seconds to go 15 September, 2017 15:39
Hamstring strain.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net