rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Friday 15th December v Dragons at Rodney Parade, 7.30pm

Saturday 23rd December v Harlequins at Kingston Park, 3.00pm

Last result: Newcastle Falcons 52-24 Bordeaux-Begles

Springboks torn apart!
lizard118 (IP Logged)
16 September, 2017 11:17
57-0.
This should go down as the biggest humiliation in world top class rugby!
Can't say anyone could've predicted that when you consider the saffers have been on good run themselves.

Re: Springboks torn apart!
davietoon (IP Logged)
16 September, 2017 13:30
And to think the Boks had the lions share of possession and territory for the first 20 mins or so. Just shows how good the British and Irish Lions were.

AFalcon24 (IP Logged)
16 September, 2017 15:51
I watched South Africa in the series against France they did well in that, they were obviously on a good run in the Championship before the result today beating Argentina twice and getting a draw against Australia. Still I feel the selection policy is a joke so many good players what aren't even getting in the team, Rohan Janse van Rensburg a big example of that a big strong quality centre and played well in his first test cap I thought but never seen again, I wasn't surprised with what Nick Mallet said about them. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/09/2017 15:52 by AFalcon23.

Kwa444 (IP Logged)
16 September, 2017 19:37
Perhaps the Saffers were overestimated. England A beat Argentina away 2-0. Australia have been well off the boil for a while with the domestic issues they have. I suspect that the only consistent in the Rugby Championship is NZ.

Surprised at the size of the loss though.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net