Latest news:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc., should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go,elsewhere any spamming will be deleted.

NEW HOME SHIRT

Next two matches

Saturday 21 September 2019 v Jersey Reds at Stade Santander International, 3.00pm (Cup)

Sunday 29 September 2019 v Doncaster Knights at Kingston Park, 3.00pm (Cup)

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Bath v Falcons result!
Discussion started by AFalcon24 (IP Logged), 23 September, 2017 16:56
AFalcon19
AFalcon24
23 September, 2017 16:56
Thoughts on that cracking result then?. smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 23/09/2017 17:15 by Monkey1.

trummy200
trummy200
23 September, 2017 17:04
Only yesterday read a prediction by Flatman that the Falcs could be relegation candidates!
Do we need the 'Pundits'?
Great win - The management must take some credit for managing the squad so well!

alas
alas
23 September, 2017 17:10
Maybe he'll have Bath down as a relegation candidate now, although they did scrape 2 bonus points.

aapierre
aidanb
23 September, 2017 17:11
Quote:
trummy200
Only yesterday read a prediction by Flatman that the Falcs could be relegation candidates!
Do we need the 'Pundits'?
Great win - The management must take some credit for managing the squad so well!

Where was that cos whenever Iíve heard him on radio or tv heís been saying we are an outsider for top 6

AFalcon19
AFalcon24
23 September, 2017 17:14
I like Flatman and I would be surprised if he did say that, he usually praises us on the Premiership highlight show. smiling smiley

dewibach
Horus
23 September, 2017 17:14
To blow a 0-19 lead after 30 minutes, then to to be under the Barf cosh for most of the second half and to be way off a LBP and then to recover to score twice (not forgetting Joel's last conversion), an d play some attractive rugby, tells us what a great team we all support.

MESSAGES->author
Monkey1
23 September, 2017 17:16
I change the title AF in case some poor sod who is trying to avoid the score is stupid enough to look on the message board.

Yup, done that.
(Sm100)

Bris nut
Bris nut
23 September, 2017 17:17
Thanks guys !!
Lots of B&@" support where I work
Looking forward to Monday for once !
Hopefully see you all next year
Best of luck for rest of the season

CANTABRIAN
Cantabrian
23 September, 2017 17:17
Simply Brilliant. What a comeback! 2nd in the league entirely on merit. Spirits in the camp must be soaring. Woohoo!!

Bedlington Lad
Bedlington Lad
23 September, 2017 17:25
Can't wait for the highlights - according to the beeb report we just missed out on two more, one a foot in touch and the other a knock-on. I guess the next step is not to lose a 19 point lead if possible.

trummy200
trummy200
23 September, 2017 17:27
Cannot find it- If I have been dreaming then I will unreservedly apologise to Mr Flatman.
Other than that could I have picked up on an article a year old?

dick g
dick g
23 September, 2017 17:35
Hope nobody pinches me. I don't want to wake up. 2nd!

Bedlington Lad
Bedlington Lad
23 September, 2017 17:51
Anyone who was there - what happened to our defence? It's been miserly before today

MESSAGES->author
Pinhoe_Chief
23 September, 2017 18:04
Congrats from Exeter.

Falc Dancer
Falc Dancer
23 September, 2017 18:56
I followed the game on Twitter in Menorca, the folk in the bar must have thought the wife & I were daft
Great result but we made it hard for ourselves. Looking forward to the highlights show

MESSAGES->author
Clyst Colt Chief
23 September, 2017 19:03
Too right Pinhoe -

Well Done buhys - I remember our first Premiership win there last year - Enjoy Falcons ....looking forward to highlights too Falc Dancer

"Get on Exe"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 23/09/2017 19:04 by Clyst Colt Chief.

too_tall_to_tackle
too_tall_to_tackle
23 September, 2017 19:10
My First Falcons game of the season in the flesh and it was epic. The offloading from the falcons was out of this world. Many bath supporters around me were saying Newcastle were there second favourite team after that performance.

As for the defence I think it all just went with momentum with us falling off tackles at the start of the second half and bath In the first half.

Showed mighty character coming back at the end and some cracking tries!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 23/09/2017 19:11 by too_tall_to_tackle.

DeceptivePace
DeceptivePace
23 September, 2017 19:47
Well done to all the boys and the backroom staff but a particular pat on the back for Dave Walder. To see comments from Bath fans about the quality of passing, the offloading and the superior level of fitness makes very pleasant reading. Here's to a fair crack of the whip re injuries and the continuation of the self belief. This team could be the next Geordie Entertainers in the Keegan style.

AFalcon19
AFalcon24
23 September, 2017 19:55
Quote:
Monkey1
I change the title AF in case some poor sod who is trying to avoid the score is stupid enough to look on the message board.
Yup, done that.
(Sm100)

Yeah just thought sorry about that thanks. smiling smiley

Rafpilot2000
Rafpilot2000
23 September, 2017 20:07
We find ourself in somewhat unchartered territory. Are we as good as we hope? Or luckier than we think? Having been sat at Bath last year watching us get thumped , today at the ground was very pleasant .
The even more curious bit is that we have now beaten Bath at home and we do t even have the likes of flood playing . How good could we be?

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net