rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Saturday 18th November v Wasps at Ricoh Arena, 5.15pm

Friday 24th November v Gloucester at Kingston Park, 7.45pm

Last result: Newcastle Falcons 57-0 Cardiff Blues

Au-revoir to FF07
Monkey1 (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 13:45
We won't be seeing Falconsfan07 again until December. This nutter is truly an inspiration to the rest of us in the South Stand, often the first to get the crowd going, and waving that enormous and gloriously ridiculous flag to make our support visible as well as audible to the team when they need encouragement.

I have temporary custody of the flag until December, but if anyone feels the urge to do it justice they are welcome to take charge of it during games.

It's a great thing that you are doing mate, in a not very safe part of the world, but all for a good cause. So keep safe, keep healthy, and we will see you back on the terraces before Christmas.

Bon voyage.
(Sm128)

Re: Au-revoir to FF07
falconsfan07 (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 14:43
Thanks mate,

I really appreciate this. I just love backing the team, and when the South stand gets going, I think it produces one of the most passionate noises in the Premiership.

I am very grateful to everyone on here and the team who have given me a lot to be chuffed about. I'll miss backing the boys in the southstand on Friday nights but the opportunity that I have got is something that I am relishing, I'm looking forward to going over there and making a difference to young people's lives. I'm very blessed to be able to do this.

I would just like to say a massive thank you to everyone who donated to my Just giving as I received a healthy amount of donations off this site, and cannot thank you guys enough.

During my time as a falcons supporter I have visited a few other grounds like the AJ Bell, Welford Road and Kingsholm for the world cup. But I still have no doubt that Newcastle has the best fans in the league, loud passionate and just genuinely lovely welcoming people. Thank you for accepting me into the Southstand faithful.

See you in December guys, hope the boys keep this run going for you guys! You deserve the results!

Cheers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/09/2017 15:46 by falconsfan07.

Kath... (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 15:34
You take care young man..............enjoy but remember the world is a very dangerous place at times. Cheers(Sm128)

lizard118 (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 15:52
All the very best Ff7. You've been such a breath of fresh air on the forum. I for one will miss the positivity you've brought here.
Such a noble cause you're following and bless you on your travels. I'm sure you will learn a lot. As life should be.
All the very best. Hope to meet most of you in December.

Davidten31 (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 16:25
All the best FF07 have a safe trip and watch what you are doing. Seen you in the new year.

rubyrhone (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 16:32
All the very best Connor in Sierra Leone. Please be careful and look after yourself there - not the safest place to be but I'm sure your volunteering will be very much appreciated and you will have an amazing experience .
Looking forward to seeing the flag flying in the SS in December.

Bedlington Lad (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 19:16
All the best look after yourself

dick g (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 19:25
I shall miss your presence behind me with your flag caressing my scalp. Look forward to seeing you in December when we are deep in the fight for the play-offs. Enjoy Africa. It's a canny place.

AFalcon24 (IP Logged)
02 October, 2017 07:55
Good luck see you back here sometime safe travel. smiling smiley

Leipziger (IP Logged)
02 October, 2017 08:32
Good luck FF7, we'll miss your enthusiasm for all things Falcon but have a great time and hope to see you at a game at Christmas!

GeordieFalcon (IP Logged)
02 October, 2017 10:37
I spent a lot of time in Liberia due to my dad working out there so im very passionate about that area.

Good luck, and send back as many stories as you can.

JohnSt (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 12:30
Very best wishes, Connor. It would be great to hear how youre getting along. Maybe the odd post on here?

trummy200 (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 08:06
Yep hope all goes well!

NorfolkFalcon (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 11:32
Good luck FF07, stay safe.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net