rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Saturday 18th November v Wasps at Ricoh Arena, 5.15pm

Friday 24th November v Gloucester at Kingston Park, 7.45pm

Last result: Newcastle Falcons 57-0 Cardiff Blues

Huge credit to your players
Stopsy (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 16:48
In particular the Centre who got hit by Kalamafoni as he was going down, regardless of legality, he just shook it off and got on with the game, no milking it.

Also Will Welch on his 200th.

I am delighted at the win against a team above us in the table and at 13-14 I thought the tide had turned.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Re: Huge credit to your players
davietoon (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 17:59
That's Chris "bomber"Harris tough as ,Kalamafoni was lucky not to see a card for that btw . Had no idea how fast Genge and May actually are both Class , good luck for the e st of the season.

aidanb (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 18:43
I donít wish to see punishment for that tackle
But I bet there is a citing for it.

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 18:50
Cheers Stopsy. Hoped we would give you more of a game but they seemed to be doing some daft stuff today for some reason. Your lot looked much more composed than other games I have seen them play this season so maybe for the ??th season in a row you will motor up to the top four after an iffy start. It seems to be a regular Tiggers trait & must be somewhat frustrating for the supporters.

NorfolkFalcon (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 19:03
I think the Kalamafoni tackle was a penalty only. Sir applied common sense not referring it to the TMO but it was still shoulder (if I remember correct) to face even if it was accidental. You can see it from both sides. If it was on a Leicester player I'm sure they would have wanted something for it.

eebagum (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 21:02
Sadly NF, if it was on a Leicester player then they most likely would have got something for it. The incident reminds me of a few seasons ago when Ally Hogg had a piece of his ear ripped off and the ref took no action. Accidental is no defence.
Oh, the ref that day...one Wayne Barnes.
Once again he appeared to be swayed by the 'big' club syndrome as we did nt seem to get the rub of the green on a number of occasions.- not that it would have affected the result, George Ford gave us a masterclass today behind a dominant pack.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net