rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Friday 24th November v Gloucester at Kingston Park, 7.45pm

Friday 1st December v Northampton Saints at Franklin's Gardens, 7.45pm

Last result: Wasps 40-10 Newcastle Falcons

Well done Falcons
lebigmac69 (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 20:48
Must give credit to the efforts they're making for the off the field stuff.

I sat near the supporters club in west stand concourse and watched streams of youngsters talking to players and having photos taken.

The bar is significantly better than it has ever been (bar staff are still mostly clueless but at least there's enough of them!)

Grub is decent - fish & chips are well worth trying.

Delighted to see that they got the ticket sales in the bank for todays game, pleased that the hard work is paying off and long may it continue.

Re: Well done Falcons
Monkey1 (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 20:51
Good shout LBM.

Think back to the match day experience about 5 years ago & you quickly appreciate how much has improved, and there is more to come.

markismith50 (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 21:42
Thanks lebigmac. Today was a very challenging day with many learning points and lots of Metro-related frustration, but we do value your feedback and appreciate the kind words.

Bedlington Lad (IP Logged)
30 October, 2017 08:08
Result aside I do think the club is really on an upward curve these days - the whole vibe is different to the relegation season and the one prior to that.

Cantabrian (IP Logged)
30 October, 2017 08:30
Congrats to the Falcons off field team. The organisation, facilities and staff from parking up to driving away at KP yesterday were first class.

Osric (IP Logged)
30 October, 2017 10:30
A thought. Advertise half season tickets (Christmas pressies) now to tap into the current levels of enthusiasm.

DeceptivePace (IP Logged)
30 October, 2017 11:11
Just got an email from the club offering a hospitality freebie for the Bordeaux game as a result of selecting the Player Sponsorship option in lieu of my Sarries ticket.
Totally unexpected but such a pleasant surprise that someone thought of doing this.
Not sure if my mates in the dirty North Stand will speak to me if I sit in the West stand mind!

eastfalcon (IP Logged)
30 October, 2017 16:21
Quote:
DeceptivePace
Just got an email from the club offering a hospitality freebie for the Bordeaux game as a result of selecting the Player Sponsorship option in lieu of my Sarries ticket.
Totally unexpected but such a pleasant surprise that someone thought of doing this.
Not sure if my mates in the dirty North Stand will speak to me if I sit in the West stand mind!

Me too and I have already accepted!! smiling smiley

Onwards and Upwards!

c'mon lads (IP Logged)
31 October, 2017 22:12
And us 3 too, will be in the South Stand for the game

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net