rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Friday 27-Saturday 28 July Premiership Sevens at Franklin's Gardens

Saturday 11 August v Nottingham Rugby at Kingston Park, 3.00pm

Last result: Exeter Chiefs 36-5 Newcastle Falcons

A Happy Falcons Christmas to one and all
Cantabrian (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 08:45
2017 has been the best year to be a Falcons fan for a very long time. We approach 2018 with brighter prospects than I can remember since starting to attend games regularly 15 years ago.

I had a look at the Aviva stats yesterday to find that for the final 10 rounds of last season and the first 10 rounds of the current season, we have an identical record of played 10, won 5, Lost 5. So, our Premiership record for the whole of 2017 is a very respectable P = 20, W = 10, L = 10.

On top of that, we've got arguably our strongest ever squad which is still developing. We're also going gangbusters in two Cup Competitions and have a host of Stadium improvements coming our way. Happy Days!

I'd like to say a very big thank you to everybody at Kingston Park; the owner, management, staff and players for making 2017 so much more enjoyable and energizing as a supporter.

Let's round off a tremendous year of progress by beating Quins next weekend.

A very Happy Christmas to everybody

Re: A Happy Falcons Christmas to one and all
concolor (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 08:49
I’ll second that.

skip mcskipper (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 08:58
Here here

pa8 (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 09:11
+1

NorfolkFalcon (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 12:22
(Sm128)

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 12:41
Cheers Cantabrian. I will echo those sentiments, and let's hope for an equally enjoyable 2018.

Osric (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 17:00
Safe by Christmas? We used to dream of being safe by Easter.

markismith50 (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 17:35
Merry Christmas to all contributors and readers from everone at the club. Thank you for your feedback, comments and good humour throughout the year.

Cheers
Smithy

AFalcon24 (IP Logged)
18 December, 2017 18:36
Merry Christmas everyone on here. (Sm128)

dick g (IP Logged)
19 December, 2017 08:07
Quote:
markismith50
Merry Christmas to all contributors and readers from everone at the club. Thank you for your feedback, comments and good humour throughout the year.
Cheers
Smithy

And thank you Smithy for your diligence in responding to our postings. All I want fir Christmas us a thumping win on Saturday and Deano's signature as soon as possible. Come on you Santa!

NorfolkFalcon (IP Logged)
19 December, 2017 09:10
Quote:
dick g
Quote:
markismith50
Cheers
Smithy

And thank you Smithy for your diligence in responding to our postings. All I want fir Christmas us a thumping win on Saturday and Deano's signature as soon as possible. Come on you Santa!

+1

Bedlington Lad (IP Logged)
19 December, 2017 09:28
Quote:
NorfolkFalcon
Quote:
dick g
Quote:
markismith50
Cheers
Smithy

+1

+2

limpopo (IP Logged)
19 December, 2017 12:27
Quote:
Bedlington Lad
Quote:
NorfolkFalcon
Quote:
dick g
Quote:
markismith50
Cheers
Smithy

+1

+2

+3

Leipziger (IP Logged)
19 December, 2017 14:11
Merry Christmas peeps, lets hope for a brilliant early Xmas present on Saturday afternoon with five points!

DB23 (IP Logged)
19 December, 2017 19:09
Festive Falcons felicitations to all.

This forum is a much happier place to visit as well as to share opinions on all things Falcons related, as diverse as they may be, which keeps it interesting!

This is due to the improvement in the club’s performance on and off the field but also down to the efforts of Monkey and others who give their time to keep the site going and sensibly moderated.

Thanks from me for that

Bedlington Lad (IP Logged)
20 December, 2017 08:16
Quote:
DB23
Festive Falcons felicitations to all.
This forum is a much happier place to visit as well as to share opinions on all things Falcons related, as diverse as they may be, which keeps it interesting!

This is due to the improvement in the club’s performance on and off the field but also down to the efforts of Monkey and others who give their time to keep the site going and sensibly moderated.

Thanks from me for that
Hear! Hear! (Sm152)

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
20 December, 2017 11:38
The happy times on this message board are nothing to do with the mods, I don't think I've modded anything for months. We have a great mix of people who come on here & make their thoughts known these days, that's what makes it good.

aidanb (IP Logged)
20 December, 2017 14:39
Talking of keeping the board going

When is Connor back from his ventures?

aidanb (IP Logged)
20 December, 2017 14:46
Just searched and found he’s not

3 months abroad then into the Navy.

Monkey you need to do a report to stop the board crashing.

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
20 December, 2017 15:13
I have been sent an absolutely superb article by Smithy Snr. which I would like to get posted up in the next day or so.

Kath... (IP Logged)
20 December, 2017 16:36
Merry Christmas to everyone. Please spare a thought for the old and lonely, Christmas can be an awful tome for them. Just a little smile as you walk by would be great.

Hope Santa brings you all of your wishes, xxxx

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net