rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Sunday 21 October v Montpellier at Kingston Park, 1.00pm

Sunday 28 October v Exeter Chiefs at Kingston Park, 3.00pm (Cup)

Last result: Toulon 25-26 Newcastle Falcons (!!!)

Sinoti Sinoti
Susiewong (IP Logged)
27 December, 2017 09:16
Whatís the current state following his departure from the game against Quinnís?

Re: Sinoti Sinoti
markismith50 (IP Logged)
27 December, 2017 09:59
Hi, Notz was up and about pretty quickly after coming off against Quins. The medical staff, as usual, will take every care with him in bringing him back at the appropriate time.

aidanb (IP Logged)
27 December, 2017 10:20
What happened to him ?

We all could see him out cold but non of us [in my group] noticed how it happened

NorfolkFalcon (IP Logged)
27 December, 2017 11:09
It looked like he clashed heads with M Wilson during a tackle.

aidanb (IP Logged)
27 December, 2017 11:19
Quote:
NorfolkFalcon
It looked like he clashed heads with M Wilson during a tackle.

ouch

and thanks for that

Falc Dancer (IP Logged)
27 December, 2017 17:33
Does anyone have an update on Scott Wilson?
He came on and went off soon afterwards with Welsh coming back on
I couldnít tell if he was a blood replacement or picked up an injury

markismith50 (IP Logged)
27 December, 2017 17:48
Hi, the medical team are assessing Scotty and all the lads who suffered problems last weekend. Team to play Irish will be announced on Friday at noon.

Cheers
Smithy

Falc Dancer (IP Logged)
27 December, 2017 18:37
Cheers Smithy

Susiewong (IP Logged)
27 December, 2017 19:29
Thanks Smithy, enjoyed the commentary which made me feel as if I was watching the game. Unfortunately I am many miles away, but your humour makes me feel at home.

markismith50 (IP Logged)
27 December, 2017 19:44
Hi Susie, thatís my dad doing the radio but Iím sure he appreciates the kind words.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net