rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Saturday 20th January v Enisei-STM at Avchala Stadium (Tbilisi), 10.00am UK time

Saturday 27th January v Bath Rugby at The Recreation Ground, 3.00pm (AW Cup)

Last result: Newcastle Falcons 64-7 Enisei-STM

Prediction League
Stewart (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 20:33
Is there a problem with the Prediction League? I've just tried to enter my prediction for the London Irish game tomorrow. But that game is not shown and the Exeter fixture is there. It might be me. I'm not at the cutting edge when it comes to technology

Stewart
South Stander

Re: Prediction League
concolor (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 22:30
Same here. Looks like its locked out and we have 10 people down for 0-0.

AFalcon24 (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 23:14
I always put my prediction in 2 matches ahead just in case. smiling smiley

exhooker (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 06:55
I'm in the same boat, but noticed that the time of the game is shown,erroneously, as 12.00 on Dec 29th, so that was obviously the cut off point. I normally do it at the beginning of the week but with Christmas and being busy I left it until Friday afternoon.

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 08:40
Now sorted, just tried it & I was able to change my prediction so you should be fine.

I have a shed load of upcoming fixtures to update which I couldn't put in correctly when I set it all up because they weren't announced. I will try to get it done later, so if somebody could double check them once they are in it would be appreciated.

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 11:48
In theory all now correct up until 3rd March except the 2 games against Ensei-STM. If we ever find out when those games will be played I will put the correct dates & times in, but I suggest you stick your best guesses in now rather than waiting until the last minute. You can always change your prediction nearer the time if you want to.

exhooker (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 11:55
Thanks for doing that Monkey. I thought Enesei was sorted as Home on Jan 14 ko 1500 and away Jan 20 ko 1030 GMT but I might be wrong.

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 12:07
Found it on the BT Sport site thanks Hooker. Now those are corrected too.

Somebody please give me a nudge when the rest of the fixtures get confirmed & I will sort them out.

REMINDER for those who haven't put today's prediction in yet, please check. There were still five 0-0 predictions a few minutes ago.

aidanb (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 12:11
How do you find it on mobile phone

aidanb (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 12:38
Found it
Here is the option to use the desktop site and it can be found from there

Stewart (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 13:19
Thanks for sorting that out Monkey. Much appreciated.

Stewart
South Stander

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net