rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Season over.

Last result: Exeter Chiefs 36-5 Newcastle Falcons

Here we go
dick g (IP Logged)
31 December, 2017 14:01
Hardly needed, but I just wanted to start a thread on Unbridled Optimism. I am so looking forward to 2018. B----r Brexit. We are going up in Europe. I get that we didn't play so well in second half against Reading Allsorts, but it was our first win at the Mad Jet Ski stadium since 2009. It has been a pretty good Christmas week. All we need now is Deano's autograph.

Re: Here we go
trummy200 (IP Logged)
31 December, 2017 14:49
Would second that!

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
31 December, 2017 16:47
Add me to the queue.

Tiggers are getting spanked by Exeter so we definitely start 2018 in 5th, lots of good things happening at KP, I can't remember starting a new year in such a chipper mood in all my many years of following our beloved & motley crew of Falcons.

All the best to one and all.
(Sm128)

Marco19819 (IP Logged)
31 December, 2017 18:11
Deano isn't really going anywhere is he? Surely not? Everything he has built seems now to be blossoming so why leave now?

That saints job is a tough one anyway! Aren't they looking at heineke meyer?

Dallaglio (he is so irritating) seemed to give craig doyle a knowing look on bt sport earlier when they were discussing it. I sincerely hope he stays!

Cantabrian (IP Logged)
31 December, 2017 19:52
1 simply can't believe Deano would leave now after all he's been through to coach Keiron Brookes again. If Matt Connor doesn't work out and the Tigers came calling that might be a different kettle of fish.

Meantime lets focus on winning as many games as possible this season. Exeter here next week and Sarries away will be tough to win, but were in with a good shout for all the others.

dick g (IP Logged)
31 December, 2017 20:42
Exeter will be a tough test. We in the South Stand will have to be at the top of our game.

NorfolkFalcon (IP Logged)
31 December, 2017 21:05
More importantly the players on the pitch will need to be at the top of their game. Even then it will be an extremely tall order.

Osric (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 01:12
Happy New Year one and all and, fifth in the league and doing well in the cups, a very happy new year it is. Hope it's a good one for y'all.

falconsfan07 (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 19:13
Now guys, hope you all had a merry new year. Was at the Quinn's game in the northstand and the place was genuinely bouncing, the south stand and north standlot made so much noise.

Not enjoying the cold to much like but I'll see y'all at Exeter. Proper bogey team and a massive challenge for us plus they where class against tigs, just a massive outfit with all the tools in the box. They can just keep hold of the ball till you make a mistake and they'll punish ya for it.

See you noisy @#$%& on Sunday

Bedlington Lad (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 19:21
Happy New Year all - hopefully 2018 sees us with silverware

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net