rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Saturday 24th February v Harlequins at The Stoop, 2.30pm

Saturday 3rd March v Gloucester at Kingsholm, 3.00pm

Last result: Newcastle Falcons 29-12 Bath

European Challenge Cup quarter final ticket prices
Kath... (IP Logged)
16 January, 2018 16:35
Tuesday 16 January 2018
Season ticket members can enjoy discounted prices for Newcastle Falcons' European Challenge Cup home quarter-final over Easter Weekend.

The Falcons will know their opponents for the one-leg knock-out match following this weekend's final round of group games, Newcastle concluding their pool campaign against Enisei-STM in the Georgian capital of Tbilisi this Saturday.

Quarter-final matches will take place between Thursday March 29 and Sunday April 1, with the date and time of the fixture being dictated by TV.

More Here

Re: European Challenge Cup quarter final ticket prices
Falc Dancer (IP Logged)
16 January, 2018 18:34
Good news but please dont put us on the Thurs night for tele purposes

DB23 (IP Logged)
16 January, 2018 18:56
No mention of the North Stand, is it closed?

steve1888 (IP Logged)
16 January, 2018 19:08
Thurs would be great, it's not a school night.

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
16 January, 2018 19:28
Thu night will be fine as next day is Good Friday, so no different to a Friday night game on a normal week really.

18 for a South Stand looks like good value to me, hope it sells well as always better with a decent crowd.

markismith50 (IP Logged)
16 January, 2018 19:34
DB23, Id imegine well only open the north if ticket sales mean we need the capacity.

DB23 (IP Logged)
16 January, 2018 20:02
Quote:
markismith50
DB23, Id imegine well only open the north if ticket sales mean we need the capacity.

Thanks Mark
I guess I just thought and hoped we would get a decent crowd for our first knock out game for some time. It would be great if we could.
Cheers

markismith50 (IP Logged)
16 January, 2018 20:09
We may well do DB, lets all spread the word!

Wensleydale Falcon (IP Logged)
16 January, 2018 20:39
A great opportunity to generate some additional income for the club.
Let's get behind the boys!!

steve1888 (IP Logged)
17 January, 2018 07:57
Smithy would it not then make it awkward opening ticket sales for North stand after or maybe stall sales slightly while north standers wait to see if it opens?

Just a thought going off comments on here when North stand has been closed.

markismith50 (IP Logged)
17 January, 2018 08:53
I see your point Steve. Im not personally involved in making the decision but based on crowds for cup games its generally not worth opening it. Hopefully demand for the quarter final means we have to.

steve1888 (IP Logged)
17 January, 2018 11:16
Wasn't meant as a criticism at all hope you realise just trying to save some flack.

It will be very disappointing if we can't get a good crowd especially Easter weekend, unless it's the sat night because it's by 40th bash.

markismith50 (IP Logged)
17 January, 2018 11:53
No problem at all Steve.

NorfolkFalcon (IP Logged)
17 January, 2018 12:39
How is 'The Big One' selling Smithy?

markismith50 (IP Logged)
17 January, 2018 13:06
Hi NorfolkFalcon, we've had good early interest in the game, and any help we can receive from our magnificent supporters in this regard is of course appreciated.

Kingston Parker (IP Logged)
17 January, 2018 19:52
I was told last week by the ticket office that there were 10,000 sold already and that the expectation is that all of the students will buy their tickets at the last minute. Unfortunately,I'm I Bilbao that weekend for our daughter's 21st.

Leipziger (IP Logged)
17 January, 2018 21:34
Quote:
Kingston Parker
I was told last week by the ticket office that there were 10,000 sold already and that the expectation is that all of the students will buy their tickets at the last minute. Unfortunately,I'm I Bilbao that weekend for our daughter's 21st.

Shame her birthday isn't on the weekend of the European finals... although you might not have been allowed to the games :-)

Kingston Parker (IP Logged)
18 January, 2018 21:40
Shame her birthday isn't on the weekend of the European finals... although you might not have been allowed to the games :-)[/quote]

As a result of some bad planning, we are on holiday in US then, so will miss this too, but if we make it, I'll post some info on Bilbao (great city, very similar to Newcastle!, Ground in middle of City, Metro to the beach etc)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net