rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Season over.

Last result: Exeter Chiefs 36-5 Newcastle Falcons

Deanos Contract
Andy Mac (IP Logged)
22 January, 2018 20:44
Is anyone else starting to worry that there is still no word on a contract renewal for Deano?

I hope it's being saved up to boost ST sales but would love to have it put to bed.

Re: Deanos Contract
steve1888 (IP Logged)
22 January, 2018 21:40
I'm surprised he hasn't distanced himself from the Saints job yet like he did with Gloucester , doesn't seem to be affecting anything on field though. If he does go you'd expect Wells to go but keeping Walder is a must.

skip mcskipper (IP Logged)
23 January, 2018 07:06
I'm sure season ticket renewals are coming out in the next few weeks so I'd expect to hear something soon.

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
23 January, 2018 07:22
We won't hear anything positive until season ticket renewal time. It is something that harks back to the days when it was hard work to sell renewals, now something of a tradition & I quite like it. The club does very well to keep the lid on new signings too.

Kwa444 (IP Logged)
23 January, 2018 11:35
It doesn't do Deano any harm to be linked to decent jobs. It doesn't mean he will take them, but one day he may wish to move and it keeps him in owner's minds without excessive work on his and any agent's part.

At the end of the day the press need to speculate as it sells papers. Deano may well be the sort of person who feels only his current boss needs any detailed information, which is fair enough.

trummy200 (IP Logged)
23 January, 2018 13:12
He does like to keep his cards close to his chest! On a personal level I now open posts pertaining to contracts with some trepidation!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net