rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Saturday 24th February v Harlequins at The Stoop, 2.30pm

Saturday 3rd March v Gloucester at Kingsholm, 3.00pm

Last result: Newcastle Falcons 29-12 Bath

Season Tickets 2018/19...and Beyond !
zackary71 (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 19:03
Email receved just now with renewal information. Major headlines are a 16% increase on South Stand Early Bird , possible Big One no.2, under 11's season ticket still free with paying adult and definitely NO home match in USA. Early Bird deadline is 26th February - a tad early in my opinion. The big carrot though is the option to lock in in to a 3 year season ticket. South Stand £850. Overall quite happy with that.

[www.newcastlefalcons.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/01/2018 19:24 by zackary71.

Re: Season Tickets 2018/19...and Beyond !
Andy Mac (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 19:33
Great plan with the 3 year membership.

It's been said before, but I wish there was a season ticket that only covered league games. I have too many other commitments that prevent me from going to every game but rarely miss a league game - even getting a smaller discount on these would have me snap one up.

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 20:07
I buy my membership for the league games. Any cup games I get to I think of as a bonus.

It's all in the mind.

aidanb (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 22:29
Quote:
Andy Mac
Great plan with the 3 year membership.
It's been said before, but I wish there was a season ticket that only covered league games. I have too many other commitments that prevent me from going to every game but rarely miss a league game - even getting a smaller discount on these would have me snap one up.

You can Bank 1 league game and take a plus 1 to a league game.

I think it might just be for the 1 game but I could be wrong

alas (IP Logged)
31 January, 2018 18:13
You can only swap tickets for the same type of game - cup game for cup game etc. I like the cup games as there's less on the line. The game against Bordeaux has been the most entertaining so far this season even if it lacked the tension of the last couple home league games. Don't know how Smithy can make the claim that North Stand prices have been frozen. 2017-18 price (before the Sarries game was moved) was £210. 2018-19 £225.

Lowthor (IP Logged)
31 January, 2018 20:49
Based on the £25 a ticket they're charging for south stand this year, the £315 renewal leaves you needing to attend 2 cup matches on top of that to actually save money. It might be different if you're in the East or West stands.

The ticket exchange deal is also useless if you can't make a game at short notice due to the 48 hour cut-off before the match; I've been stung by this twice. On top of that it seems a bit rich for them to only allow like for like swaps when the compensation for Philly treated all games as equal value.

Rant over. I'll be renewing anyway.

AJfalc (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 11:55
I'm a concession ST holder in the West Stand B section, my early bird offer saves me £25, has the saving reduced from last year?

Falc Dancer (IP Logged)
21 February, 2018 19:41
After much deliberating and budgeting, today I signed up for a three year season ticket
Early bird deal ends on Monday at 17:00 - donít miss out

Wensleydale Falcon (IP Logged)
21 February, 2018 20:21
Great stuff Falc Dancer!

I called into KP last week and renewed my ticket along with my sons (who is now adult price) my daughter who's a junior and also my very youngest daughter who will be making her KP debut visit next season (as she's only 4)
A real family affair for us now....cant wait...exciting times ahead.
Signed up for the 3 years....love it!!!

markismith50 (IP Logged)
21 February, 2018 20:54
Thanks guys for your support, we really do appreciate it.

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
22 February, 2018 07:24
Mine sorted a couple of weeks ago too. For once I didn't leave it until stupidly late.

Kath... (IP Logged)
22 February, 2018 09:18
Yes we have signed up for three years as well. West stand. No brained really. I think this is a brilliant idea from the club.

Better value than my golf club which is Ä700 + each year. I must play more golf, I really must this year.

pa8 (IP Logged)
22 February, 2018 11:00
All signed up for the 3 yr deal.

aidanb (IP Logged)
22 February, 2018 14:09
early bird done here also

zackary71 (IP Logged)
22 February, 2018 20:20
3 year renewal done for the both of us. Happy days.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net