Latest news:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc., should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go,elsewhere any spamming will be deleted.

Next two matches

Saturday 21 September 2019 v Jersey Reds at Stade Santander International, 3.00pm (Cup)

Sunday 29 September 2019 v Doncaster Knights at Kingston Park, 3.00pm (Cup)

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Sarries V Falcons Teams
Hampshire.Falcon 10 February, 2018 12:44
Thanks Smithy! Do you know where the Falcons are sitting

markismith50 10 February, 2018 12:47
No, sorry

Falc Dancer 10 February, 2018 15:07
I have just seen the most pathetic penalty try given against the Falcons today
Sinoti yellow carded as well
Wait until you see this. Unbelievable

NorfolkFalcon 10 February, 2018 15:27
Williams had overshot it. He was never going to collect it and touch it down.

I've nearly fallen asleep watching the first half.

Cumbrian_falcon 10 February, 2018 15:28
Quote:
Falc Dancer

It was a joke wasn’t it apparently contact was made by Sinoti to stop a Williams scoring the TMO asked the young ref 4 times if he was sure of his decision.

NorfolkFalcon 10 February, 2018 16:29
Poor game, poor weather, poor performance, additional injuries.

A few positives. Lockwood made a good impact and our scrum improved with him. Mermoz looked good when he came on. That's about it.

chris87 10 February, 2018 17:24
Quote:
Falc Dancer

Hi, from a Sarries fan sitting opposite it (in the East Stand) it wasn’t a penalty try in my head. It looked like we overran the kick, then had a slightest of slight touches from your guy. Harsh to say the least. There was maybe one at the end to use but again I was to far to tell.

That said I thought you played well in what was a dull/poor game. Best of luck for the rest of the season

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2018 17:27 by chris87.

AB 10 February, 2018 17:45
I thin we should have had a penalty try in last 2 minutes when Newcastle pulled the scrum down illegally twice

AFalcon24 10 February, 2018 19:15
It sounded like the ref didn't help matters, Hopefully we can bounce back. smiling smiley

dick g 11 February, 2018 18:44
At least we denied Sarries a bonus. Always look on the bright side of life!

AJfalc 12 February, 2018 19:33
I have only seen the penalty try once but looked like Sinoti barely touched him. The Prem highlights don't show much of the game but didn't expect anything from the game.

skip mcskipper 13 February, 2018 07:37
So who played well? Any stand outs? How did Burrows and Penny play against the mighty sarries?

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net