rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Sunday 16 December v Edinburgh Rugby at Kingston Park, 3.15pm

Sunday 23 December v Gloucester Rugby at Kingston Park, 3.00pm

Last result: Edinburgh Rugby 31-13 Newcastle Falcons

Glaws v Falcons now on TV
01 March, 2018 17:34
[s][/s]Gloucester v Newcastle Falcons live on BT Sport
Thursday 1 March 2018

Newcastle Falcons' Aviva Premiership match at Gloucester on Saturday will now be shown live on BT Sport.

The 3pm kick-off at Kingsholm had not been due to be televised live in the UK, but the 24-hour delay in Exeter's game has seen the broadcaster turning their attention to Kingsholm.

As things stand, Saturday's game at Gloucester is going ahead as planned. Supporters should monitor the websites and social media channels of Gloucester Rugby, Newcastle Falcons and Premiership Rugby for updates should anything change.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2018 17:35 by Kath....

Re: Glaws v Falcons now on TV
Monkey1 (IP Logged)
01 March, 2018 18:32
Oh well, if I can't get to the bus at KP at least I still get to see our historic victory.

Hope that hasn't put the hex on it.

Leipziger (IP Logged)
01 March, 2018 22:35
Right, that's my Saturday afternoon off sorted!

(Can I borrow a BT Sport login off someone please? :-) )

AFalcon24 (IP Logged)
01 March, 2018 22:47
That's me sorted for Saturday afternoon also. smiling smiley

AJfalc (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 08:08
Excellent

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 08:25
Buttocks. It's on BT Sport2, which I still don't have. We signed up for the free basic sports stuff when it first came out, and have never got round to changing it as we hardly ever watch telly. Oh well, if the bus doesn't go then that's a job I can do tomorrow morning.

Mafia (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 11:45
I have to say Monkey that 'Buttocks' is a massively underused and underrated expletive and I thank you for bringing it to the forum.

dick g (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 14:35
Quote:
Mafia
I have to say Monkey that 'Buttocks' is a massively underused and underrated expletive and I thank you for bringing it to the forum.

We could go push and talk about glutes. But doesn't quite explode from the lips in the same way.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net