rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Friday 27-Saturday 28 July Premiership Sevens at Franklin's Gardens

Saturday 11 August v Nottingham Rugby at Kingston Park, 3.00pm

Last result: Exeter Chiefs 36-5 Newcastle Falcons

Well Done to all the Falcons supporters down at Glaws
Kath... (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 17:11
We could hear you loud and clear. (Sm152)

spelling edit

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2018 18:33 by Kath....

Re: Well Done to all the Falcons supporters down at Glaws
Bedlington Lad (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 18:26
+1

donegalfalcon (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 18:38
Yes, was great to hear. Well done

Leipziger (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 18:45
Well done away fans, you were loud and proud!

markismith50 (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 18:58
Superb!

DJMc (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 19:05
I was rather surprised when the commentators mentioned that the crowd were getting behind the home team when all you could hear in the background was "Falcons, Falcons, Falcons". Well done to one and all.

PS, I must make an away trip at some point ( the final of the AWC in a few weeks will do me) in order to see Monkey 1' and his mini me in their Northumberland kilts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2018 19:38 by DJMc.

NorfolkFalcon (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 19:13
Great support.

steve1888 (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 20:30
Must have been a great day for them, it's great winning down there and well done all those who went.

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 00:11
It was a cracking effort from a pretty full bus load of nutters. One the way back the team bus pulled in to Woodall Services as we were getting ready to go. Met the boys, all happy, and Nili Latu came on the bus to thank everyone for making the effort in such conditions, setting off early even though the game could have been cancelled. Top bloke, and you could tell he was genuinely chuffed that we made the trip to back the team.

Wensleydale Falcon (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 07:24
Brilliant Monkey.....just brilliant!!!

Fantastic Nili Latu....a top thing to do from a top guy!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2018 07:29 by Wensleydale Falcon.

Rafpilot2000 (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 08:25
I was down at the quinns game last week and Mr Latu came over to the small enclave of travelling falcons fans. He happily posed and chatted with my kids and all the fans. It really means a lot to the supporters and goes a long way.(how often would a footballer think to do that?)
Not sure what has changed this season (other than winning) but we seem to have a great team doing well on the pitch, who are friendly and approachable off it. A lot of great work being done behind the scenes by smithy and the team and some really exciting initiatives like the USA and ‘The Big One’ happening.
Probably the nicest thing though is that despite our form, we still treat each success as a surprise and celebration. Great times

Leipziger (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 09:26
Quote:
Rafpilot2000
I was down at the quinns game last week and Mr Latu came over to the small enclave of travelling falcons fans. He happily posed and chatted with my kids and all the fans. It really means a lot to the supporters and goes a long way.(how often would a footballer think to do that?)

I'm not sure how often a Premiership footballer would think to do it, but security would most likely stop them.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net