rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Friday 21 September v Exeter Chiefs at Kingston Park, 7.45pm

Friday 28 September v Wasps at Kingston Park, 7.45pm

Last result: Worcester Warriors 20-23 Newcastle Falcons

Proud of Newcastle Falcons
Kraken (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 11:40
I know this has been said countless times by many fans in other threads. I hope that all this is getting fed back to the players, coaches and backroom staff that we are all really proud of them for the performances each and everyone of them has put in this season especially but since the World Cup finished in 2015.
It's nothing new to the team as they rightly believe that they can do it and now they have gelled together like granite concrete. As a fan it gives you a lift and really makes the weekend exciting.

I just wanted to say thank you and well done. On behalf of all falcons supporters everywhere.

It's a trick...get an axe.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2018 12:03 by Kraken.

Re: Proud of Newcastle Falcons
Cantabrian (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 11:46
Plus one. Beautifully expressed Kraken

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 11:55
Nicely put. I hope the whole Falcons machine, players, all staff from playing fields to offices, and we supporters feel mightily chuffed today.

Wensleydale Falcon (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 12:00
Agree wholeheartedly Kraken.

The work that will have gone in over the last few years throughout the club should not be under estimated to get us where we are today, both on and off the pitch.
I'm sure that there is still a lot to do but when you look at how we go about things the ethos within the club is superb.

I have nothing but admiration and respect for "EVERYONE" involved!!

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 13:39
Oh blimey!

I just had a thought.

If we keep improving, just imagine what next season could be like.

I need to lie down now.
(Sm105)

DeceptivePace (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 14:11
After the away win at Bath I texted my 2 North Stand buddies and asked if they dare start to dream. Six months on and the club have delivered massively and turned that dream into reality. We're sitting proud in the table, have reached the latter stages of both cups and KP is once again a positive match day experience.
I'd echo the gratitude to everyone involved at the club. I would also commend Semore for holding his nerve and putting faith in Deano. Lots of experts posting on this board were cynical about a 5 year plan and Dean's ability to adapt to the demands of the modern game. Whether his methods are old school or ultra modern, they are paying dividends now and long may it continue.

markismith50 (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 15:14
Thanks for the kind words, guys. Job not done yet, but we are getting there, and your support has been incredible

c'mon lads (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 17:24
Quote:
markismith50
Thanks for the kind words, guys. Job not done yet, but we are getting there, and your support has been incredible

And that's why we've invested in a further 3 years upfront, hope the numbers have been kind to you and others have followed suit like us. So much going on in the club regarding the development.

Exiled Falcon (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 18:38
Who would have thought in those dark days when we were perennial bottom feeders that in a few years after 17 games we would be 3 points behind Sarries and 4 points behnd Wasps. Happy days indeed.

Huge credit to all at the club especially those that trusted Deano when others may have sacked him. Football could learn a bit here.

lizard118 (IP Logged)
05 March, 2018 03:32
Nicely put Kraken. I felt immense pride in each and every one of those guys who emptied their tanks at Kingsholm. As a fan you want to see the players giving it everything, and win or lose most of us can live with that. But to win 11 games already is a bonus and a testament to the never say-die attitude of this group. How many tight games have we won? There are no egos and the culture at the club in general is first class.
Huge credit to all associated with the club. Roll on the Falcons juggernaut!

Kath... (IP Logged)
05 March, 2018 09:25
(Sm50)Ditto, ditto and ditto again. (Sm51)

Bedlington Lad (IP Logged)
05 March, 2018 10:40
Quote:
Exiled Falcon
Who would have thought in those dark days when we were perennial bottom feeders that in a few years after 17 games we would be 3 points behind Sarries and 4 points behnd Wasps. Happy days indeed.
Huge credit to all at the club especially those that trusted Deano when others may have sacked him. Football could learn a bit here.
It's such a fun time to be a Falcons supporter at the moment after some lean years

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net