Latest news:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go†elsewhere any spamming will be deleted.

Next two matches

Saturday 21 September 2019 v Jersey Reds at Stade Santander International, 3.00pm (Cup)

Sunday 29 September 2019 v Doncaster Knights at Kingston Park, 3.00pm (Cup)

The Big One - Flags?
Discussion started by falconbear , 22 March, 2018 13:57
The Big One - Flags?
falconbear 22 March, 2018 13:57
First question and probably one for Smithy... may we bring our large flags to St Jamesí?
And if itís a yes - how about a call to arms to us fans to try and bring a falcons flag (does anyone still have a play offís flag/land rover flag at home?). Itís a big old stadium to fill and it looks like all of us regulars are in east stand (facing the cameras). It would be great to get some falcons flags flutteriní!

Re: The Big One - Flags?
dick g 22 March, 2018 13:58
Will dig mine out.

markismith50 22 March, 2018 14:12
I'd speak to NUFC's safety people to clarify in advance if I were you, I'd hate for anyone to be turned away.

Not an area I'm remotely involved in, but safety people don't tend to like surprises.

falconbear 22 March, 2018 14:15
Will do Mark. Thanks.

falconbear 22 March, 2018 14:39
Iíve emailed nufc and will report back here when i get a reply...

markismith50 22 March, 2018 18:42
Also worth saying weíll be putting around 4,000 flags on seats at SJP, and we also have some giant black and white flags on display pre-match from the Wor Flags group.

dick g 22 March, 2018 19:11
I'm glad this is being flagged up.

Monkey1 23 March, 2018 08:20
Quote:
dick g
I'm glad this is being flagged up.

That is awful Dick. I would hope for a higher standard from you.

falconbear 23 March, 2018 09:36
Ha ha. Thatís great Mark. Hopefully the club will get back to me today.

falconbear 23 March, 2018 21:09
I havenít heard back from nufc so the big flag will be staying at home. Maybe next year?

CharlieDog 23 March, 2018 21:39
Quote:
falconbear
I havenít heard back from nufc so the big flag will be staying at home. Maybe next year?

typical of nufc..... Falcons would have got back quickly..... because they care

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net