rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Season over.

Last result: Exeter Chiefs 36-5 Newcastle Falcons

At home with Wor Niki
markismith50 (IP Logged)
13 May, 2018 08:45
Big piece in the Mail on Sunday with Fijiís finest [www.dailymail.co.uk]

Re: At home with Wor Niki
Marco19819 (IP Logged)
13 May, 2018 09:19
Its great! What a player and what a guy!

markismith50 (IP Logged)
13 May, 2018 09:27
Heís an absolute pleasure to work with, although the line about Fijian timekeeping is so, so true!

Whenever Niki gets on the team bus the driver automatically goes, because everyone else will already be on! The guyís a living legend.

Susiewong (IP Logged)
13 May, 2018 09:42
Thanks Smithy, really enjoyed reading that article. How about asking him to cook a meal for a big raffle prize in aid of a charity of his choice. Iím sure people would buy a lot of tickets???

markismith50 (IP Logged)
13 May, 2018 09:50
Thanks Susie, he already does heaps for charity under the radar, much more than his fair share, but nice to hear the article was well received.

Marco19819 (IP Logged)
13 May, 2018 10:46
I have taken to shouting "Suva baby!" at my other half because of Niki.

He has scored tries this season, along with sinoti, where i have been scratching my head in the south stand wondering how on earth he did it.

He is such a charismatic player on the field and off it as well. One of my all time favourite sportspeople.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/05/2018 10:47 by Marco19819.

Pool_falcon (IP Logged)
13 May, 2018 11:22
What a great piece.

Wensleydale Falcon (IP Logged)
13 May, 2018 11:26
Class!!

trummy200 (IP Logged)
13 May, 2018 11:26
Mr Interceptor! Totally eclipsed Tom May against Leicester - That win must have been sweet for him and Deano

Pool_falcon (IP Logged)
13 May, 2018 11:38
Yea that Tom May was pretty invisible during the game, hardly noticed he was on the pitch.

BH (IP Logged)
13 May, 2018 13:07
Yeah, could have sworn Tom May retired!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net