rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Friday 16 November v Harlequins at Twickenham Stoop, 7.45pm

Friday 23 November v Bath Rugby at Kingston Park, 7.45pm

Last result: Newcastle Falcons 22-7 Bath Rugby

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Re: Next Season Shirts.....
Falc Dancer (IP Logged)
24 August, 2018 07:13
Quote:
markismith50
To the question on final spec shirts, retail have sent me the following:
“It was purely that the sevens shirts were made by a uk manufacturer and the colour and logo positioning/sizing wasn’t exact. The shirts we have played in since Nottingham are the correct ones”

Cheers for the explanation Smithy

Rafpilot2000 (IP Logged)
28 August, 2018 12:07
Hi guys, have ordered the cotton shirt but looks like I may need to wait until Oct for that, in the meantime was contemplating buying one of the away kits. Has anyone bought one of the tech style shirts? Do they have the Gallagher premiership patch on the sleeve? What is their general quality like and what do the sizes come up like? Thanks in advance guys

Rafpilot2000 (IP Logged)
29 August, 2018 19:37
Will take that as a yes....:-(

markismith50 (IP Logged)
29 August, 2018 20:45
Yes, they have the patch on.

Rafpilot2000 (IP Logged)
29 August, 2018 21:53
Cheers, out in Afghanistan at the mo and obviously haven’t had the chance to get to the club shop to see the fans kit.
Much appreciated

toonaew (IP Logged)
30 August, 2018 05:06
Rafpilot - worth bearing in mind that the sizing seems a bit generous if you’re ordering online. I had to swap mine as it was too big - something I never thought would ever happen :-)

Shame you missed the Edinburgh match!

Rafpilot2000 (IP Logged)
30 August, 2018 05:42
Thanks toon, good to know, I would have gone the other way and got a size bigger otherwise as the cut of shirts (all , not just ours) seems to be pot luck. I land back in the U.K. the morning of the Leicester game and hope to make it to the match so about to order a couple of shirts.
I had tickets to the Edinburgh game but sadly ended up spending that afternoon trying to teach some US Marines the basics of rugby at Bagram AB that afternoon instead. Hope to catch some of the coverage of the Saracens game online 😊

joefrog (IP Logged)
07 September, 2018 19:09
Contacted the Club shop today regarding possible European shirt for my Toulon trip and was informed that there were no plans to introduce a European shirt this season

toonaew (IP Logged)
07 September, 2018 20:05
Check first page of this topic - Mick Hogan confirming no Euro shirt this year

joefrog (IP Logged)
08 September, 2018 06:26
Cheers. Missed that

Falc Dancer (IP Logged)
08 September, 2018 10:44
Quote:
joefrog
Cheers. Missed that

Possible big one charity shirt though
No guarantees but Mick mentioned he would look at it

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net