rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Friday 28 September v Wasps at Kingston Park, 7.45pm

Saturday 6 October v Sale Sharks at AJ Bell Stadium, 3.00pm

Last result: Newcastle Falcons 17-24 Exeter Chiefs

Next seasonís fixtures
Kingston Parker (IP Logged)
03 June, 2018 08:24
Does anyone know when next seasonís fixtures are released, for pre-season friendlies, Premiership, Champions Cup and the other cup competition (whatever it is called now)?

Re: Next seasonís fixtures
Leipziger (IP Logged)
03 June, 2018 09:24
Premiership fixtures tend to be published early July I think, Europe will be a bit later once draw is done. Pre-season will be whenever the Falcons and opponents decide to publicise the games. I see the Premiership 7s is at Northampton again on 27th and 28th July.

markismith50 (IP Logged)
03 June, 2018 10:00
Euro draw June 20 I think (but not fixtures), Prem early July, friendlies when both clubs agree.

exhooker (IP Logged)
03 June, 2018 23:35
The Euro site says live streaming of the draw on June 20, but as Smithy says that I assime will only be he pools and the fixtures will be allocated to the weekends later

markismith50 (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 07:55
Correct

dick g (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 09:14
Quote:
markismith50
Correct

You are supposed to be on holiday, Smithy. Go away and enjoy yourself.

Falcons_Thunder (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 09:17
Quote:
dick g
Quote:
markismith50
Correct

You are supposed to be on holiday, Smithy. Go away and enjoy yourself.

No stay and tell us about signings lol

markismith50 (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 09:18
Thanks Dick, back in tomorrow for 3 days, then away for a few, then back for 3 and away again. Doing all my globetrotting in June, so I will only be on here fleetingly til July. The team report back in last week of June.

Falc Dancer (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 14:45
Good to hear you have plenty time off Smithy after a busy season but some of us are suffering with the post season blues

Do you have anything to tide us over?

Quote:
markismith50
Thanks Dick, back in tomorrow for 3 days, then away for a few, then back for 3 and away again. Doing all my globetrotting in June, so I will only be on here fleetingly til July. The team report back in last week of June.

markismith50 (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 17:03
Erm, I could show you my holiday photos.

Sorry, this is the rugby deptís down time. Nothing imminent.

Falc Dancer (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 17:07
Never mind Smithy,

I will have to keep my fingers crossed Mark gets his chance in SA to keep me going

Quote:
markismith50
Erm, I could show you my holiday photos.
Sorry, this is the rugby deptís down time. Nothing imminent.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net