rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Friday 28 September v Wasps at Kingston Park, 7.45pm

Saturday 6 October v Sale Sharks at AJ Bell Stadium, 3.00pm

Last result: Newcastle Falcons 17-24 Exeter Chiefs

Stelrad on our shirts
Falc Dancer (IP Logged)
06 July, 2018 17:04
Stelrad Radiator Group announced as the clubs principal partner for the next two season and with the option of a third

Good news, large local company backing us, hopefully rewarding for the club and becomes a long term partnership

[www.newcastlefalcons.co.uk]

Re: Stelrad on our shirts
Susiewong (IP Logged)
07 July, 2018 12:36
Good news and well done Mick Hogan, but somehow as much as I like Glen Young (seen on the photograph) I think we could have given them a higher profile body for them to show off, sponsors donít come cheap.

Falc Dancer (IP Logged)
27 July, 2018 16:32
With the potential of another sponsor being added to the shirts, some of the players were today filming at a Penny Petroleum service station in Stanley

pa8 (IP Logged)
27 July, 2018 19:44
First glimpse of the new shirt and itís a thumbs up.

Cumbrian_falcon (IP Logged)
27 July, 2018 19:53
Quote:
pa8
First glimpse of the new shirt and itís a thumbs up.

I agree the grey stripes looks good

alas (IP Logged)
27 July, 2018 19:54
Too much grey for me.

telfs123 (IP Logged)
27 July, 2018 20:05
Hoops at long last! Best shirt in years.

Falc Dancer (IP Logged)
27 July, 2018 20:13
Itís not grey, itís black and white hoops
Looks good to me

Cumbrian_falcon (IP Logged)
27 July, 2018 20:15
Quote:
Falc Dancer
Looks good to me

Depends what TV your watching it on it looks blue stripes on mine thatís why I assumed they were grey. Itís one I will definitely be buying.

NorfolkFalcon (IP Logged)
27 July, 2018 20:24
Looks great. Letís hope the away shirt is an improvement over the last couple!

Re: sStelrad on our shirts
Falc Dancer (IP Logged)
27 July, 2018 21:23
Quote:
Cumbrian_falcon
Quote:
Falc Dancer
Looks good to me

Depends what TV your watching it on it looks blue stripes on mine thatís why I assumed they were grey. Itís one I will definitely be buying.

At a distance I thought it was grey but when up close it made for a nice surprise
Looks a good rffort

aidanb (IP Logged)
27 July, 2018 21:37
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h46/aapierre/FD332874-1806-4B51-A041-D7B3CD21FCFE_zpsnlpmjz0x.png

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 27/07/2018 21:38 by aidanb.

Flumpty (IP Logged)
29 July, 2018 13:18
Quote:
aidanb
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h46/aapierre/FD332874-1806-4B51-A041-D7B3CD21FCFE_zpsnlpmjz0x.png

Will Montgomery looks good in the new kit. He looks like he's gone up a size (maybe 2) in the last few months.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net