rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Friday 27-Saturday 28 July Premiership Sevens at Franklin's Gardens

Saturday 11 August v Nottingham Rugby at Kingston Park, 3.00pm

Last result: Exeter Chiefs 36-5 Newcastle Falcons

Andy Perry
stillamaccafan (IP Logged)
09 July, 2018 11:43
On the door at the 'Alchemist'on Saturday.Looks well and not to be messed with!

Re: Andy Perry
GeordieFalcon (IP Logged)
10 July, 2018 09:47
Actually on the door? How curious.

One of my friends is a fitness instructor and she works out of various gyms doing classes etc. She mentioned a few weeks back that Andy was a fitness instructor in a gym in Hebburn or Jarrow or somewhere just over the river but said he was in absolutely fantastic shape and huge.

pityacker (IP Logged)
10 July, 2018 10:27
A few years ago after retiring from playing Andy was doing fitness work at KP but havnt seen him about for a while but if he is freelancing you need to make a living and certainly only a lunatic would argue with Andy on a nightclub door,I will always remember a little off the ball encounter at Welford road between Andy and their fearsome prop who terrified everyone but whose name escapes me after fouling Jonny Wilkinson who was getting some pretty rough treatment and he certainly didnt scare Andy.

lizard118 (IP Logged)
10 July, 2018 11:48
Quote:
pityacker
A few years ago after retiring from playing Andy was doing fitness work at KP but havnt seen him about for a while but if he is freelancing you need to make a living and certainly only a lunatic would argue with Andy on a nightclub door,I will always remember a little off the ball encounter at Welford road between Andy and their fearsome prop who terrified everyone but whose name escapes me after fouling Jonny Wilkinson who was getting some pretty rough treatment and he certainly didnt scare Andy.

I believe that's Julian White, Pityacker. He (Julian) had a massive hook/uppercut. Devon has a reputation for producing some of the hardest front rowers in the game, but as you point out Andy Perry isn't someone you want to mess with.

markismith50 (IP Logged)
10 July, 2018 11:57
It was Graham Rowntree who felt the force of Pezza's fist (missed by the officials) and then Julian White who punched him later on. Pezza was sent off for being punched, bizarrely.

The game also famous for Goodey's phantom penalty.

pityacker (IP Logged)
10 July, 2018 12:00
Thanks Mark it was indeed the fearsome Julian Whites name I couldn’t remember.

steve1888 (IP Logged)
10 July, 2018 13:16
He loves a chat about Julian White !

Leipziger (IP Logged)
10 July, 2018 13:29
Quote:
pityacker
certainly only a lunatic would argue with Andy on a nightclub door

That was my first thought when I read this thread!

lizard118 (IP Logged)
11 July, 2018 00:37
I recall the aforementioned Julian White knocking down Andrew Sheridan. I think he was also sent off in a game against Leinster for a somewhat cowardly assault on Malcolm O'Kelly, who unlike Sheridan has a granite chin and took a few punches to the face without going down.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net