rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Friday 16 November v Harlequins at Twickenham Stoop, 7.45pm

Friday 23 November v Bath Rugby at Kingston Park, 7.45pm

Last result: Newcastle Falcons 22-7 Bath Rugby

Matchday Programmes online and in hand
aidanb (IP Logged)
14 August, 2018 10:16
Get your matchday programme here

buy them online and even have them delivered

what a cool idea

well done Falcons team - and probably mostly Smithy

Re: Matchday Programmes online and in hand
markismith50 (IP Logged)
14 August, 2018 11:05
In fairness, I canít take any of the credit, though Iím fully in favour.

aidanb (IP Logged)
14 August, 2018 11:39
Dare i mention an online pdf version available to subscribe too

sorry Dicky G

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
14 August, 2018 12:04
The programmes by post idea is great for exiled supporters who have to follow from a distance.

markismith50 (IP Logged)
14 August, 2018 12:34
Hi Aidan,

We've asked about doing an online pdf version this very morning, and are awaiting an answer from the company who do it. We personally think it's a great idea, but it's all a case of whether it can fit into existing print contracts etc. If we can do it, we will, but I can't promise it will be this season.

Cheers
Smithy

aidanb (IP Logged)
14 August, 2018 13:21
Quote:
markismith50
Hi Aidan,
We've asked about doing an online pdf version this very morning, and are awaiting an answer from the company who do it. We personally think it's a great idea, but it's all a case of whether it can fit into existing print contracts etc. If we can do it, we will, but I can't promise it will be this season.

Cheers
Smithy

Now that the club is doing so well oh and thank you for the reply re pdf programme etc..

when are you getting around to the under concrete heating in the south stand - kiss kiss

markismith50 (IP Logged)
14 August, 2018 14:09
We'll have a whipround at the Edinburgh game, Aidan, and if everyone puts in £1,000 we'll pop a couple of radiators on the terrace for you!

14 August, 2018 15:35
Now your talking!!

heater for the south stand (Sm73)

could i suggest that rather than radiators you could pop a few blowers in the roof down the front so its rather like walking into a shop in the winter months. also how about attaching a few hand mufflers to the terracing in the north stand just to keep them happy!

Oh yes well done on the program thingy makes good sense in these times

RiponFalcon (IP Logged)
14 August, 2018 19:05
Sorting out the Kingston Park microclimate would be nice for supporters. But then again it does add ti the warm welcome for visitors. Just not sure how you manage to sell that part of the club to some of the players from slightly warmer climates

markismith50 (IP Logged)
14 August, 2018 19:23
Dean just lies to them about the weather!

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
15 August, 2018 10:16
22 degrees, blue fin tuna swimming up the Tyne, palm trees gently swaying in the gentle breeze, they will soon get the picture.

Don't forget that the beaches are never crowded, as you can see in this photo of Tynemouth Beach yesterday.

https://cdn.instructables.com/FTY/8XS7/HO233I2T/FTY8XS7HO233I2T.LARGE.jpg

markismith50 (IP Logged)
15 August, 2018 11:37
Yes, I was in Consett this morning Monkey and it was exactly the same!

dick g (IP Logged)
16 August, 2018 07:26
The camels in Wideopen are doing very well.

aidanb (IP Logged)
16 August, 2018 08:06
What have you got the hump about now Dick ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/08/2018 08:07 by aidanb.

dick g (IP Logged)
16 August, 2018 10:00
My friends are threatening to desert me.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net