rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Friday 23 November v Bath Rugby at Kingston Park, 7.45pm

Saturday 1 December v Northampton Saints at Franklin's Gardens, 3.00pm

Last result: Harlequins 20-7 Newcastle Falcons

Season tickets again
dick g (IP Logged)
20 August, 2018 17:32
Is there any evidence that season tickets have arrived via post as we were told they would? Mine has yet to appear.

Re: Season tickets again
rubyrhone (IP Logged)
20 August, 2018 17:37
Mine is also yet to appear.

I was going to leave it to ring till tomorrow as I am convinced we never get post on a Monday here. Was promised to be mid week last .

markismith50 (IP Logged)
20 August, 2018 17:43
Apologies for any delays, guys. As always, the best advice is to contact the ticket office.

pa8 (IP Logged)
20 August, 2018 18:03
Ours arrived last Tuesday.

alchemist (IP Logged)
20 August, 2018 20:03
I went up to KP this morning on the off chance I could collect my season ticket before it was mailed out. The two staff behind the counter were very busy dealing with non-stop phone calls and walk-ups for bookings and enquiries and there were boxes full of the envelopes ready to mail out so I presume they went out today. They only had a few left to process.

It was encouraging to see that level of activity - quite a few enquiries about getting tickets for the European games in France - so hopefully attendances will be up again this year. As always, I have to commend the staff for their professionalism and friendliness.

17Roundabouts (IP Logged)
20 August, 2018 22:35
"Hi All, A lot of season tickets were sent out first class today. The rest we will be sending first class tomorrow."..

Posted on facebook Falcons supporters club this afternoon. (Sm128)

AJfalc (IP Logged)
21 August, 2018 07:23
Quote:
alchemist
I went up to KP this morning on the off chance I could collect my season ticket before it was mailed out. The two staff behind the counter were very busy dealing with non-stop phone calls and walk-ups for bookings and enquiries and there were boxes full of the envelopes ready to mail out so I presume they went out today. They only had a few left to process.
It was encouraging to see that level of activity - quite a few enquiries about getting tickets for the European games in France - so hopefully attendances will be up again this year. As always, I have to commend the staff for their professionalism and friendliness.
I popped in yesterday for a couple of new shirts, the lad behind the desk looked through the thousands of envelopes and found my ST but not my wifes. He said that they would be sent out asap.

rubyrhone (IP Logged)
21 August, 2018 07:33
Panic over - ST arrived this morning!

aidanb (IP Logged)
21 August, 2018 08:43
I collected mine at the Nottingham game but just assumed my grandson#s would be in the envelope.

Muppet features didn't open it till home and thus his went into the post and it arrived last week.

Cumbrian_falcon (IP Logged)
22 August, 2018 11:57
One for Mark Smith: who is it best to email to talk through a complaint around season tickets? I have spoken to the ticket office this morning and want to take things further.

Thanks in advance.

Scott.

markismith50 (IP Logged)
22 August, 2018 11:58
Hi, the email contact is tickets2@newcastle-falcons.co.uk for all ticket office-related queries.

The ticketing manager is Chris Scott, switchboard 0191 214 5588.

Kind regards, and I hope you get your situation resolved.

AJfalc (IP Logged)
22 August, 2018 12:59
Still waiting for one ST, got one ST and a single ticket for the Edinburgh friendly.

17Roundabouts (IP Logged)
22 August, 2018 13:14
Mine arrived this afternoon...alas too late for the International Ballot which has to be in by 5 pm tomorrow :-(

markismith50 (IP Logged)
22 August, 2018 13:39
Please contact the ticket office re the ballot, I’m sure they’ll assist in the circumstances.

dick g (IP Logged)
22 August, 2018 18:17
The ST has landed!

aidanb (IP Logged)
22 August, 2018 19:36
Prepare the ear defenders behind the South Stand posts.

dick g (IP Logged)
23 August, 2018 07:33
Quote:
aidanb
Prepare the ear defenders behind the South Stand posts.

I shall have a pre-season shout-out on Friday. Be ready!

Cantabrian (IP Logged)
23 August, 2018 08:30
Further to 17 Roundabouts and Smithy's exchange above. I'm working up in Scotland just now and my season ticket hadn't arrived before I left home.

Called the ticket office this morning to help get in the international ballot and all sorted. The guys couldn't have been more helpful

steve1888 (IP Logged)
23 August, 2018 09:48
Ours game and ballots handed in , slight error at first but handled perfectly well - mistakes will always happen it's how they're handled that matters so thumbs up from us!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net