rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Sunday 21 October v Montpellier at Kingston Park, 1.00pm

Sunday 28 October v Exeter Chiefs at Kingston Park, 3.00pm (Cup)

Last result: Toulon 25-26 Newcastle Falcons (!!!)

Live streaming
dick g (IP Logged)
08 October, 2018 09:26
Can sombody explain how I can get live streaming of games via Sofascore (Bet 365)? I opened the app, registered by aparently opening an account with a £5 deposit. When I tried to get the stream at kick-off time, I got lot of, to me, meaningless guff about odds, scores etc, but no live stream. Is the deal that i actually need to make a bet?

Re: Live streaming
steve1888 (IP Logged)
08 October, 2018 10:15
Just above that click watch and it comes up

Pool_falcon (IP Logged)
08 October, 2018 11:03
Or sign up for (DELETED) which has pretty much every game in every competition to stream in HD smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2018 12:25 by Monkey1.

jonnyu (IP Logged)
08 October, 2018 13:56
Quote:
Pool_falcon
Or sign up for (DELETED) which has pretty much every game in every competition to stream in HD smiling smiley

Does that work in the UK? I thought it was only if you were overseas?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2018 12:25 by Monkey1.

aidanb (IP Logged)
08 October, 2018 14:34
Before this gets off the legal can we be clear that there should be no illegal options discussed here.

Pool_falcon (IP Logged)
09 October, 2018 11:08
All legal....you just need a VPN for Hong Kong as you can't subscribe with a UK I.P address.

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
09 October, 2018 12:24
Quote:
Pool_falcon
All legal....you just need a VPN for Hong Kong as you can't subscribe with a UK I.P address.

Which suggests that they are not licensed to broadcast this in the UK which suggests that it is not legal to view in the UK, so please do not even mention it on here again.

If you want to argue with that you can take it up with Sportnetwork & let us know how you get on.

Thank you.

Pool_falcon (IP Logged)
09 October, 2018 17:25
Happy to provide info via pm to bypass the fun police.

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
09 October, 2018 18:26
Quote:
Pool_falcon
... to bypass the fun police.

That is just bloody insulting. Leipy, Aidan & myself do our best to keep this message board clean, legal & enjoyable. To be insulted as being the fun police is downright rude at best.

Feeling pretty sick of it all right now to be honest.

DB23 (IP Logged)
09 October, 2018 18:47
Quote:
Monkey1
Quote:
Pool_falcon
... to bypass the fun police.

That is just bloody insulting. Leipy, Aidan & myself do our best to keep this message board clean, legal & enjoyable. To be insulted as being the fun police is downright rude at best.

Feeling pretty sick of it all right now to be honest.

Donít be, Monkey. I, and Iím sure many others, appreciate the time and effort that you, Aidan and Leipziger have put into this forum over many years.

It is a source of information, inspiration, debate, humour, angst and, thankfully a small amount of thoughtless comments.

Iíve said it before, but thanks to you all for the often thankless task of keeping the board live and interesting.

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
09 October, 2018 19:26
Thanks DB, but I wasn't having a moan about the message board, just things in general. Maybe I wrote the wrong thing, or maybe just in the wrong place.

I am naffed off with Sportnetwork, their stupid 2 week story rule, dropping the site on the first day of the season, restting my privacy rules every time I use a different browser or computer.

I am naffed off with supporters who are so drunk by lunchtime that they can't stand up, yell abuse at their own players, shout unspeakable things about a player who is clearly horribly injured. I used to feel proud to be part of the best rugby supporters in the country by far, on Saturday I was ashamed.

I am not naffed off by people on here. It is open for discussion, venting anger, sharing joy, and if silly words are spoken on here they are just words. It is better than not having words, we have to remind ourselves of that sometimes.

I am certainly not naffed off with our players. It was all going to hell on a handcart on the pitch at Sale, everything they tried just didn't work, it was the baddest of bad days at the office, but bless them they dug in & worked like hell to try to save some pride & rescue the game right up to the final whistle, which is more than could be said of many supporters. Yes it was awful, but it wasn't for a want of trying. The game plan went wrong, but not because any of our players gave up.

I am naffed off by many things at the moment, but not the people on here, and not our lads on the pitch. Apologies for any misunderstanding.

sparkyweb (IP Logged)
09 October, 2018 19:30
Chin up monkey!
I know I still owe a story or two. Must get round to writing a couple and send them for those times when it goes down.

lizard118 (IP Logged)
09 October, 2018 19:59
That's how you get things of your chest Monkey.. let it all out. I hope you felt a release after that. I would be disappointed too if I witnessed the sort of behaviour you describe.

Cantabrian (IP Logged)
09 October, 2018 20:39
Monkey, sometimes we all have to let it out and say how we feel. I can only tell you how much this poster appreciates all the hard work you put in on our behalf. Don't let the B**tards get you down.

aidanb (IP Logged)
09 October, 2018 22:15
seeing as we are all letting it out there

last night I had a dream and in that dream there was gas coming out of the jewellery box on the window-ledge.

I was an absolute monster and leapt out of bed to tackle the gas coming out of the jewellery box in order to save the day - and save my wife who was non the wiser about the gas, which had to have been an alien attempt to murder us in our bed.

Did I get an ounce of thanks when I ripped the duvet of the bed and battered the jewellery box to within an inch of its life? Did I hell. What a telling off I got.

What did I do, I went back to bed and went to sleep and forgot all about it until reminded in the morning.

I've been giggling ever since.

Now then, you lot moaning about the job someone has to do in here - for free, gratis and without recompense; if you can beat then then lets have it. If not then move along and keep the cheap insults for your personal lives.

As for Monkey - I would save you from the jewellery box gas murderer also.

Pool_falcon (IP Logged)
10 October, 2018 05:07
Was a very tongue in cheek comment Monkey but it obviously didn't come across like that, no harm meant. I know you guys just try and keep things within the lines.

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
10 October, 2018 07:00
Quote:
Pool_falcon
Was a very tongue in cheek comment Monkey but it obviously didn't come across like that, no harm meant. I know you guys just try and keep things within the lines.

No harm taken, that's why I came back to explain why I verbally ripped your head off & apologise. I am sure when push comes to shove we would all stand together to fight of the jewellery box gas murderer.

Pool_falcon (IP Logged)
10 October, 2018 07:41
Haha....I'm sure we would

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net