rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Sunday 16 December v Edinburgh Rugby at Kingston Park, 3.15pm

Sunday 23 December v Gloucester Rugby at Kingston Park, 3.00pm

Last result: Edinburgh Rugby 31-13 Newcastle Falcons

Edinburgh Team
semajdrib (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 11:42
Does anybody know when the team for tomorrows game will be announced?

Re: Edinburgh Team
steve1888 (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 11:46
From the offy

Newcastle Falcons team to face Edinburgh (Friday, 7.45pm, BT Murrayfield)

15 Alex Tait

14 Tom Arscott

13 Chris Harris

12 Pedro Bettencourt

11 Adam Radwan

10 Brett Connon

9 Sonatane Takulua

1 Adam Brocklebank

2 George McGuigan

3 David Wilson

4 Tevita Cavubati

5 Glen Young

6 Ryan Burrows (captain)

7 Gary Graham

8 Callum Chick

Replacements

16 Santiago Socino

17 Trevor Davison

18 Sami Mavinga

19 Calum Green

20 Simon Uzokwe

21 Sam Stuart

22 Toby Flood

23 Johnny Williams

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2018 11:46 by steve1888.

DB23 (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 11:50
Itís utterly farcical that Edinburgh bring back 10 internationals rested for their Amateur 14 league game last week against Munster where they got humped whilst we have named a mostly second string squad.
The contrast between the Premiership and their league is stark and is no surprise when the likes of Leinster and Ireland do so well whilst the Premiership players are flogged all season and not Ďrestedí to anything like the same degree. It boils my ****

steve1888 (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 11:51
injury news added from offy .....OUCH ! Huge shame for Robinson

Explaining a selection which contains a whole raft of enforced changes, Richards added: ďWe have had three tight-head injuries in the last 24 hours, and with Jon Welsh, Craig Mitchell and Paul Mullen all also unavailable, if these props are unfit we have no tight-head cover. We are in dialogue with EPCR to try and resolve the issue, and that communication will continue.

ďWe lost a load of guys to head knocks last weekend including Kyle Cooper, Sean Robinson broke his arm again during the game, Mark Wilson has an ear infection, Nemani Nagusa has a leg problem, then we have Michael Young out with a fractured cheek bone. Our captain Will Welch is out long term with an ankle, Jon Welsh is out for a while, Will Witty has injured his knee, Josh Matavesi is out with an ankle, Joel Hodgson has broken a leg and Tom Penny is out with an ACL Ė you get the idea, and then we have a few other guys who are not registered for Europe due to the tournament regulations.Ē

AFalcon24 (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 11:58
Going to be a tough one, it's on TV tomorrow night on BT sports. smiling smiley

Leipziger (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 11:59
Big task tomorrow night with so many players out but we'll have to see what happens. I guess Flood and Williams aren't fully fit since they're not starting

See Deano mentioning Craig Mitchell, I thought he'd left the club already?

markismith50 (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 12:03
Craig is on loan to Yorkshire Carnegie from us.

Falcons_Thunder (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 12:15
I donít think Wilson would have played if fit. Iím sure this classes as his mandatory week off

Wensleydale Falcon (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 12:16
If ever there was an opportunity for these guys to seize the moment, tomorrow evening it it.

Lets get behind them and cause one hell of an upset...we can do it!!!

Bedlington Lad (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 12:29
Bad weather forecast - it will even things up - it's always a lottery in wet & windy weather

madmikey (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 13:35
Right with you there Wensleydale Falcon. They said we had no chance in Toulon and look what the boys did there. Just remember, they cant run without their legs. boys will need their 16th man so everyone going lets make some noise

Falc Dancer (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 13:39
Well that wasnít the team I had hoped for
An incredible list of injuries to cope with and only 1 tighthead fit
It could be a long night

GeordieFalcon (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 13:49
Have you seen the list of injuries....honeslty it's scary!!

To still put a fairly strong team out is a huge pat on the back to the work the management, coaches and board are doing.

Has Radwan been injured or just working on aspects of his game?

FALCONSMAD (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 14:10
Couldn't agree more with madmike and Wensleydale Falcon. Yes we have a few injuries but our 16th man has never been fitter and we are raring to go!

Lets not write this team off and lets get behind them. With the attacking flair of Radwan, Harris and Arscott, we can turn these lot over.#OhFlowerOfFAAAAALCONS

CharlieDog (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 14:13
The cynic in me says 'lets just see how many of the recently / slightly injured players are fit and ready for the return leg next weekend'?

Cantabrian (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 14:30
Glad that Takulua is starting with Connon and there's plenty of space at Murrayfield for Radwan to weave his magic. I'm crossing everything that our never-say-die spirit will see us pull off another unlikely victory

It looks like despite the weather there'll be a lot of Falconites cheering the boys on.

dick g (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 15:12
I will be introducing my wife to the real Falcons Experience. She will be embarassed by the noise I make!

tmc1963 (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 16:04
Quote:
DB23
Itís utterly farcical that Edinburgh bring back 10 internationals rested for their Amateur 14 league game last week against Munster where they got humped whilst we have named a mostly second string squad.
The contrast between the Premiership and their league is stark and is no surprise when the likes of Leinster and Ireland do so well whilst the Premiership players are flogged all season and not Ďrestedí to anything like the same degree. It boils my ****

Pathetic whinge

DB23 (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 17:32
Quote:
tmc1963
Quote:
DB23

Pathetic whinge

Another keyboard warrrior

Falc Dancer (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 18:11
Dean mentions in the clubs press release about holding talks with the ECPR about the TH Prop situation we find ourselves in. Can we add Rodney into the squad to resolve the situation otherwise we could find uncontested scrums if Davey was unfortunate enough to pick up an injury

Cantabrian (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 18:16
This is the third time the "experts" have us getting beaten. To hell with 'em, our boys are perfectly capable of winning this one too!!

DB23 (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 18:35
Itís another Ďbacks to the wallí situation, which we have had plenty of over the years, and would be a terrific win if we can pull it off

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 18:40
Quote:
tmc1963
Pathetic whinge

Erm, really?

Looks a valid point to me that in one league the teams can effectively throw games to rest players because they have nothing to lose. In the other league, every game is vital and has to be competed at full strength. Teams from those two leagues are then expected to pretend to be able to compete on an even footing.

You can see why people say the Premiership is the best league in the world.

toastie1 (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 18:48
That's also what you can do when you don't have to worry about relegation. Field a totally weakened team for a league game (Munster) that ostensibly doesn't matter.

aidanb (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 19:41
I'm going to own up here boys and girls

I am Deano in disguise

This is my team for tomorrow

1 Adam Brocklebank

2 George McGuigan

3 David Wilson

4 Tevita Cavubati

5 Glen Young

6 Ryan Burrows (captain)

7 Gary Graham

8 Callum Chick

9 Sonatane Takulua

10 Brett Connon

11 Adam Radwan

12 Pedro Bettencourt

13 Chris Harris

14 Tom Arscott

15 Alex Tait

Replacements

16 Santiago Socino

17 Trevor Davison

18 Sami Mavinga

19 Calum Green

20 Simon Uzokwe

21 Sam Stuart

22 Toby Flood

Now I've thought about this a lot and these boys are all going well in the Premiership and did very well in our first batch of European games.

Do you think you can get behind them cos I think it's an amazing side and I'm looking forward to them running amok up in Scotland like I used to do.

PS I reckon Callum Chick and Ryan Burrows will love the colder weather and fighting of the Wildlings

Exiled Falcon (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 20:14
Quote:
DB23

The last sentence made me chuckle but this post is spot on. How can you have a league where effectively you can dismiss a game so you can concentrate on another competition. Imagine if you had paid full whack to watch someoneís reserves. Farcical.

As for tomorrow, not the team I would have liked us to put out however neither was the Toulon team and we know what happened. Despite sitting amongst the Edinburghians I will cheer us on and enjoy the experience, itís not often you get to watch a game in a national stadium. Safe trip to all.

tmc1963 (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 22:41
Quote:
DB23
Quote:
tmc1963
Quote:
DB23

Pathetic whinge

It made my blood **** when English rugby people (and others) start questioning Scotland's participation in the 6n (have a look back 3-5yrs or so on google).So now that we've got it 'right' we are suddenly 'cheats'
We get our act together and suddenly people who know nothing about Scottish rugby come out with the absolute drivel that you started with.
Edinburgh, last weekend, had 21 players either injured or having played Internationals in the last 3 weeks.
How many Newcastle 1st 15 players have played much in the last 3-4 weeks?

tmc1963 (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 22:49
Quote:
Monkey1
Quote:
tmc1963
Pathetic whinge

Erm, really?

Looks a valid point to me that in one league the teams can effectively throw games to rest players because they have nothing to lose. In the other league, every game is vital and has to be competed at full strength. Teams from those two leagues are then expected to pretend to be able to compete on an even footing.

You can see why people say the Premiership is the best league in the world.

The only people that say it is the 'best league in the world' are either deluded or part of the McCafferty PR team (and that would not end well for the Falcons if they have their way.)

DB23 (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 23:00
Quote:
tmc1963
Quote:
DB23
Quote:
tmc1963
Quote:
DB23

Pathetic whinge

It made my blood **** when English rugby people (and others) start questioning Scotland's participation in the 6n (have a look back 3-5yrs or so on google).So now that we've got it 'right' we are suddenly 'cheats'
We get our act together and suddenly people who know nothing about Scottish rugby come out with the absolute drivel that you started with.
Edinburgh, last weekend, had 21 players either injured or having played Internationals in the last 3 weeks.

Oh dear. Your comments are unfortunate and have moved from just being ignorant to tantamount to xenophobia. I wonít indulge you further.

tmc1963 (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 23:04
Quote:
DB23
Quote:
tmc1963
Quote:
DB23
Quote:
tmc1963
Quote:
DB23

Pathetic whinge

Oh dear. Your comments are unfortunate and have moved from just being ignorant to tantamount to xenophobia. I wonít indulge you further.

....or you could have written - Apologies - I didn't know Edinburgh had so many players facing Fiji, South Africa and Argentina while our first 15 have had a relatively relaxing few weeks'

Monkey1 (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 06:51
Before you wave your little Saltire in our faces any more tmc, I think it only correct that I should inform you that I am a Scotland supporter.
(Sm100)

pa8 (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 06:57
Just reading in the Grauniad that there are huge doubts over both Dave Wilson and Trevor Davison to even start this game. Weíve asked for an emergency TH to be registered but that doesnít look like it will be granted.

Pool_falcon (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 08:26
It's hardly Edinburghs fault that there's no relegation in the Rabo. Yes it makes it harder for the English teams to compete in Europe, but on the counter, we have a competitive exciting league to watch every week.

Not having a dig at anyone, but when Sarries were winning every year in Europe, it was because our league was so strong. Now that we're not doing as well, it's because our league is too competitive with no relegation and the Rabo sides have it easy.

I personally think we seen an outstanding Sarries side a few years back and now we're seeing an outstanding Leinster outfit.

Leipziger (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 08:26
Didn't realise Mitchell was on loan at Yorkshire from us, can we not get him back? Although I expect he's not registered in Europe.

So what happens if Davy and Trev can't play? We start with 1 and he comes off at the first stoppage, then because of uncontested scrums we play the whole game with 14 men?

Leipziger (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 08:28
P.S. Just woken up in Edinburgh, our hotel is about 2 miles from Murrayfield and it's blowing an absolute hooly! Could make for a bit of an arm wrestle tonight.

AndyPenman (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 08:32
Quote:
Leipziger
P.S. Just woken up in Edinburgh, our hotel is about 2 miles from Murrayfield and it's blowing an absolute hooly! Could make for a bit of an arm wrestle tonight.

It always blows a hooly in Edinburgh that's why most of us walk around leaning to one side(Sm100)

mannin (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 10:05
Probably means more scrums then (Sm135)

AFalcon24 (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 10:53
What has happened to Paul Mullen the USA international prop we brought in? I saw him playing against Ireland. smiling smiley

AndyPenman (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 11:47
Quote:
AFalcon24
What has happened to Paul Mullen the USA international prop we brought in? I saw him playing against Ireland. smiling smiley

According to Wiki it was a 4 month deal from August so not sure if the contract has now lapsed

Leipziger (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 11:54
Weather update: bright and sunny but very windy and flippin, freezin'!

Layer up tonight!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2018 11:54 by Leipziger.

semajdrib (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 12:02
All most exactly 14 years since we last faced the 'Gunners' as they were then known. The Falcons team that day was

Newcastle: Burke, May, Noon, Mayerhofler, Stephenson, Walder, Grindal, Isaacson, Long, Hurter, Buist, Hamilton, McCarthy, Charvis, Dowson.
Replacements: Ward, Thompson, Grimes, Sititi, Charlton, J. Wilkinson, Taione.

Match Report

Cantabrian (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 12:44
We went to that game. Murrayfield felt very empty and echowy. Not a good game but we got to watch JW in his prime holding a public training session in the 2nd half and winning it for us.

Leipziger (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 13:46
Yep, was at that game too. How much my life has changed in those 14 years!

Osric (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 16:38
I feared we were drifting into the Jocks vs the Geordies for a while. Like Monkey, as a supporter of both, I was beginning to feel confused.

Sexton, on R5 podcast, commented on the amount of rest he had last season - 20 something games. I've no idea what the Edinburgh lads put in season on season but do feel that if England, with all their immense resources (ignoring the £30million debt), are to consistently do well, their coaches need more access to players who are afforded the luxury of fewer games.

Leipziger (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 17:32
Problem is that in Ireland and Scotland, the unions run the clubs so they own the players' contracts too. They will prioritise the national team first, Europe second and te Pro14 a distant third.

In England of course the clubs own player contracts and rightfully want their money's worth, ringfencing alone wouldn't change that. Certainly not for England's sake.

toonaew (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 18:35
Number of available THís - zero/nil/none. Lockwood having to play TH. This could be fun.....

tomthepom (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 18:35
Offie Twitter update about 6.50pm...

Some late team changes. Sam Lockwood starts at 3, Sami Mavinga wears 18 and we have no number 17. We have been in dialogue with EPCR to register an additional prop in Jack Payne for more than a day, but regrettably we have not been permitted to so.

willienelson (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 18:36
Quote:
DB23

This type of Garbage always makes me laugh. Pathetic whinging.

DB23 (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 19:50
Quote:
willienelson
Quote:
DB23

Oh, and another keyboard warrior. Are you related to tmc1963? Nothing original or vaguely interesting in your post.

Leipziger (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 22:04
Disappointing result but perhaps to be expected given players we had missing. Connon did well I thought but not Arscott's best game, he got very lucky with the disallowed try. Edinburgh kind of overran us a bit with better quality and a very fast attack. Still with Goneva, Sinoti, Flood and hopefully a proper tighthead we'll hopefully win next week.

Wensleydale Falcon (IP Logged)
09 December, 2018 10:16
It was always going to be a tough ask taking everything into consideration.

Good trip despite the result, but the lads gave it their best and that is all we can ask for as supporters!

Very surprised at how quiet the Edinburgh supporters were.....fantastic travelling support from the Falcons...nice and noisy too!!

markismith50 (IP Logged)
09 December, 2018 11:49
The away support was tremendous, quite a few of the lads mentioned it afterwards. Thank you to all who travelled.

09 December, 2018 13:16
It was a great evening despite the weather and team selection woes. Enjoyed chatting to a number of Edinburgh supporters who were a nice bunch and despite the bar queues had the odd libation also.

Re the game we were predictably blown away up front and outmuscled in the backs but canít complain with the effort. Only negative was the amount of turnovers conceded. Lockwood deserves a medal and Radwan had a terrific game, just hope we donít loose him due to lack of Premiership game time.

Interestingly the Edunburgh forum isnít exactly fullsime in its praise for their own team and expresses a lot of sympathy for our prop plight. Highlight of the evening was when Harris, Radwan and Chick came over to chat to family and friends right in front of us, didnít think you could be star struck at the age of 53!!

Marco19819 (IP Logged)
09 December, 2018 14:48
Quote:
willienelson
Quote:
DB23

You can laugh because your competition is much better at looking after players!!!! I don't blame Edinburgh at all but there is a disparity between the attrition of the prem, the spread of players and relative success in Europe and elsewhere. I would much rather have the prem over the pro 14 any day but it does put English clubs/England at a significant disavantage. Not really garbage. Just fact!

Cantabrian (IP Logged)
10 December, 2018 10:37
Considering the front row situation, we did well to stay in the contest for so long. Connon was a standout for me playing with surprising authority and kicking beautifully in a difficult swirling wind. The the boys played their hearts out but I remain unsure about Arscott.

Considering how many of us made the trip north on a really mucky December night, I reckon EPCR set completely the wrong precedent. By their stubborn refusal to allow the Falcons to register an emergency tight head, they effectively deprived the travelling fans of a proper contest while watching a considerable amount of cash disappearing into the Scottish mist.

So, on to the return next Sunday. A win will see us in good shape and after last Friday's injustice I'm certain KP will be rocking big time. Can't wait for it. COYF.

10 December, 2018 11:04
I did think we could have tried to push the ball in behind their wingers for Radwan to use his pace - it was that sort of night. Otherwise I thought the guys fronted up well in horrible conditions and labouring under handicap re: props. My highlight was an excellent curry in Ignite at the Haymarket afterwards

madmikey (IP Logged)
10 December, 2018 12:34
Quote:
markismith50
The away support was tremendous, quite a few of the lads mentioned it afterwards. Thank you to all who travelled.

Great to hear the lads could hear all us proud falcons up there.

FALCONSMAD (IP Logged)
10 December, 2018 14:11
Great evening out. Very brave performance in difficult circumstances from the lads. Radwan and Connon particularity impressive.

As for Edinburgh - warm cans of Guinness and 50,000 empty seat was less impressive. Felt like a a home game at times with the Falcons support. Huge game Sunday then onto Montpellier. Get your flights booked and lets get behind the lads!!

10 December, 2018 14:30
I felt for Edinburgh having to play in a cavernous stadium - I've been there for internationals and it can really rock - must be a bit depressing for the palyers

10 December, 2018 17:23
Not sure what the capacity for Myerside (?) is but it canít be much less than the crowd on Friday night and am sure even a small ground would have had a great atmosphere. Theyíre apparently going to move to a pitch on the Murrayfield campus so I was told.

Funny you should mention Radwan Bedlington, my Edinburgh supporting mate and I both said similar things about both teams. We wonder if players are so over coached that they are scared to move the ball out wide even with huge overlaps. They are almost obsessed with phase after tedious phase of forward arm wrestling when to spin it out wide would give a certain try. Think this is the case with all teams tbh.

AndyPenman (IP Logged)
10 December, 2018 17:37
Quote:
Exiled Falcon
Not sure what the capacity for Myerside (?) is but it canít be much less than the crowd on Friday night and am sure even a small ground would have had a great atmosphere. Theyíre apparently going to move to a pitch on the Murrayfield campus so I was told.
Funny you should mention Radwan Bedlington, my Edinburgh supporting mate and I both said similar things about both teams. We wonder if players are so over coached that they are scared to move the ball out wide even with huge overlaps. They are almost obsessed with phase after tedious phase of forward arm wrestling when to spin it out wide would give a certain try. Think this is the case with all teams tbh.

Myreside holds about 5.5k, there was a touch under 7k (6800) there on Friday so Myreside would have been full and rocking, IMO.

upwardonward (IP Logged)
11 December, 2018 15:52
As one of the Falcons who travelled up with friends, it was cold wet and windy but I thought we played well and were in this game until the last 20mins. The conditions were atrocious at times.

Edinburgh were on the night the better side and their No 8 was very impressive.
Thought they were a little cocky going for the corner in the first min and then making a mess when 3 points was the easy option.

Connon had a good game and he impresses me as someone who has come through the academy.
Edinburgh fans know and expect it to be a different game on Sunday and imo it is one of biggest so far for us as a club.
Thank you Sam Lockwood,Cal Green and the boys who came across to acknowledge us.Much appreciated.
PS Nice to see our Captain Will Welch in with the fans giving his support. Top Class.

weegie01 (IP Logged)
12 December, 2018 12:11
Edinburgh did not throw the game against Munster. They fielded nearly every fit player and available player they had, and in some positions had to borrow players from the 7s and London Scottish they were so short.

Like other unions in the Pro14, the SRU have mandatory rest periods. There is nothing Edinburgh can do about it. This season they were more affected than most because of the extra match AI so more players were affected.

The net effect is that in some cases Pro14 players are more rested than Premiership players. But it is at a cost. Last year, Edinburgh made the playoffs and qualified for Europe. They are struggling in both. Other results have had an effect, but in the AI period they lost two games they'd expect to win, and that has seriously dented their prospects in what was a very tight qualification competition last year, and is proving to be so this year.

Granted, there is no relegation in the Pro14, but that really is not an issue for most clubs. At the top and middle the Pro14 is as strong as any league, but at the bottom it is not. So relegation would not be an issue for clubs competing in Europe.

The flip side of course (to be parochial) is that Edinburgh lose far more players to international duties than any premiership club. So when they come up against clubs who have either not had as many players selected, or have different rest protocols, they can get battered. As was the case against Munster last week, who Edinburgh beat in the equivalent fixture last year.

Bottom line is that the leagues operate in different environments. The only clubs who could throw games are Saracens, Exeter, Glasgow and Leinster as they are all so far ahead of the pack. For the rest in either league it would just be too costly. But the different environments do throw up some anomalies.

12 December, 2018 13:22
Fair enough, I hadn't appreciated SFU had mandatory rest periods, I just thought Cockers was being canny and throwing principle effort behind a Euro push.

Rugbybeard (IP Logged)
12 December, 2018 20:04
Driving down on Sunday for match. Do Falcons have a podcast, looking for something to listen to on the way down.

markismith50 (IP Logged)
12 December, 2018 20:13
No, we donít have a podcast at present.

weegie01 (IP Logged)
14 December, 2018 09:23
Quote:
Bedlington Lad
Fair enough, I hadn't appreciated SFU had mandatory rest periods, I just thought Cockers was being canny and throwing principle effort behind a Euro push.

I don't think this is understood by a lot of English supporters. On the whole, Pro14 clubs can't afford to throw matches. The Scots and Irish (not sure about the rest) have a system where players are only allowed to play a certain number of matches, then they have to be rested. Internationals are treated differently from league matches as it is accepted they are more intense.

All clubs in all leagues rotate players to some extent. But the Scots and Irish are forced to do more because of the mandatory rest periods. Coaches have to take these into account and prioritise which games star players are used for.

It is a fundamentally different philosophy under which we know we will not see star players as often as you would in England, but we are generally content with because we understand the player welfare rationale behind it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net