rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Season over

See you in Jersey!

Last result: Newcastle Falcons 12-19 Bristol Bears

My name is Doddie Shirts for 2019
aidanb (IP Logged)
18 February, 2019 12:04
they are here

Re: My name is Doddie Shirts for 2019
GeordieFalcon (IP Logged)
18 February, 2019 12:33
They look great. Hope I get one this time!

Falc Dancer (IP Logged)
18 February, 2019 13:05
Itís not my cup of tea but itís good to see funds going to a worthwhile charity
Iíll see what the players tops go for on auction to frame as a momento

steve1888 (IP Logged)
18 February, 2019 13:09
The black and whote stripes aren't for me , if it had been all tartan or black and green stripes I'd have bought.

joefrog (IP Logged)
18 February, 2019 16:16
I missed out last year however Iíve just bought this one. Really like the shirt and the tartan shoulders enhance its appearance. Hopefully the charity will receive a substantial contribution

Rafpilot2000 (IP Logged)
18 February, 2019 20:01
Just ordered mine. Whilst the doddie tartan is an acquired the shirt is a lot of fun mixing the heritage of the football team and the tartan of a great cause
. Win lose or draw its an absolute privaledge to watch rugby at St James Park given what an iconic venue it is and Iím guessing for the local lads in the team who no doubt played football as well as rugby at some point it must be a great day.

Rafpilot2000 (IP Logged)
19 February, 2019 18:02
Really glad I ordered mine straight away as it seems they are already sold out in anything other than small. Does anyone know how many the club got in ?

markismith50 (IP Logged)
19 February, 2019 18:55
We ordered twice as many as last year. Once all current orders have been dispatched weíll add any remaining unsold shirts onto the online store, our staff are flat out processing orders and we thank you for your incredible response.

Rafpilot2000 (IP Logged)
19 February, 2019 20:33
Mark, thank you. I know I have banged on about shirts previously but itís greatbwhat you and the whole team are doing. Last year the club got a lot of grief for not having enough shirts in when you had no idea how many would sell, and obviously having lots left would be somewhat counter productive to the charitable cause. Itís great that they are flying off shelves

Davidten31 (IP Logged)
20 February, 2019 15:58
So pleased I got in early yesterday and got my order in, as i missed out last year. Nice shirt, for a great cause. Well done to all involved.

Falcons_Thunder (IP Logged)
22 February, 2019 21:10
And they are sold out, really the club hasnít learned one bit from last season shirt. So disappointed

Rafpilot2000 (IP Logged)
22 February, 2019 23:09
On the flip side, great that they have all sold but a bit harsh on those who didnít get one. They are an acquired taste compared to last year but great that they are supporting a good cause

markismith50 (IP Logged)
23 February, 2019 11:35
Our retail manager says to email her on alison.carthy@newcastle-falcons.co.uk and sheíll put you on the list if there are any returns.

Once again, thanks for your incredible response in snapping up this yearís order, which was double the size of last yearís.

Cheers
Smithy

Davidten31 (IP Logged)
23 February, 2019 17:57
Called into the club shop earlier and picked mine up, I love it. I feel for everyone who hasn't been able to secure one, I missed out last year. Think the club need to up the numbers as they will obviously sell. Both the club and Doddies charity are missing out.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net