rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Season over

See you in Jersey!

Last result: Newcastle Falcons 12-19 Bristol Bears

Pedro Bettencourt
nursepete (IP Logged)
07 March, 2019 12:36
Martin Gillingham (via Twitter) is reporting that Pedro has signed for Oyannax in Pro D2

Good luck if its true, has done well for us when given the chance

Pedro Bettencourt
pityacker (IP Logged)
07 March, 2019 12:38
Martin Gillingham tweeting that Pedro is going back to France next season division 2 Oyonnax.

Re: Pedro Bettencourt
aidanb (IP Logged)
07 March, 2019 15:03
The club have confirmed it also.

GeordieFalcon (IP Logged)
07 March, 2019 16:25
The club must be hopeful of Penny, Charlie Wilson etc being fully fit next season.

RiponFalcon (IP Logged)
07 March, 2019 20:10
He looks incredibly like Adam Radwan in the BBC article

Exiled Falcon (IP Logged)
07 March, 2019 20:13
Thought that too Ripon, hope the wrong one doesnít go to France!

markismith50 (IP Logged)
07 March, 2019 20:17
Getty Images caption writer strikes again! I used to hate that when I worked at the paper.

stuart66 (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 15:11
Id prefer to keep pedro than radwan. not conviced that radwan will be a lasting talent

Yorksfalcon (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 15:17
Wut?

GeordieFalcon (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 15:34
Quote:
stuart66
Id prefer to keep pedro than radwan. not conviced that radwan will be a lasting talent

Really?
I respect everyones views so why do you think that?

stuart66 (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 15:57
I just don't think that adam radwan is going to have a great lasting carear. I have never been convinced by him.I think he will have 2 years with some great runs and dissaper. I have liked pedro when he has had a chance to play. I think Kilbridge is a better bet than Radwan. hope im wroung about the lad especially as I seem to be the only person who has doubts about him and I do hope he turns out to have a great carear but im not conviced

dksniper (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 17:39
You obviously didnt see the A team final. Bettencourt's passing was terrible.

stuart66 (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 17:44
No I have been ill most of this year and have not made it too many games since Christmas. what I saw of him befor Christmas when he has had a chance he seemed a player with protental

Kingkiko2 (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 18:33
Stuart66 I know, itís frustrating when a player doesnít hit their protental!

stuart66 (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 18:58
Yes i think he was another great signing who either did not get his chance or did not like it when he got here. i think he we go on and have a great carear in france.

steve1888 (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 21:49
I'm puzzled by this , Pedro should never have been signed and an academy player would have done as well if not better.

Signings like this are the problem.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net