Latest news:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc., should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go,elsewhere any spamming will be deleted.

NEW HOME SHIRT

Next two matches

Saturday 21 September 2019 v Jersey Reds at Stade Santander International, 3.00pm (Cup)

Sunday 29 September 2019 v Doncaster Knights at Kingston Park, 3.00pm (Cup)

England vs Italy SJP
Discussion started by rubyrhone (IP Logged), 09 August, 2019 21:20
rubyrhone
rubyrhone
09 August, 2019 21:20
Anyone got their tickets for the game yet? I am reminded by my impatient friends that itís less than 4 weeks till the match.

DJMC
DJMc
10 August, 2019 07:54
I have received mine, probably about 10 days ago.

Leipziger
Leipziger
10 August, 2019 12:02
Ours came this week.

MESSAGES->author
Daveyb
11 August, 2019 18:01
Last week for mine

eastfalcon
eastfalcon
12 August, 2019 11:56
I haven't received mine yet sad smiley

Onwards and Upwards!

eastfalcon
eastfalcon
12 August, 2019 13:15
I have just contacted the ticket office at KP and they said that they haven't received the tickets from the RFU yet, but expect to be able to send them out within the next couple of weeks smiling smiley

Onwards and Upwards!

rubyrhone
rubyrhone
12 August, 2019 14:15
Thanks East Falcon - your comment has saved me a trip to KP! I will wait patiently.

Falc Dancer
Falc Dancer
12 August, 2019 18:01
Mine have arrived last week

Falcons Admin
Falcons Admin
12 August, 2019 18:07
CHARITY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR ENGLAND V ITALY AT ST JAMES PARK ON 6TH SEPTEMBER

The RFU Injured Players need your help to recruit up to 20 volunteers to support the charity on Friday 6th September 2019 at St Jamesí Park in Newcastle for the Quilter International England v Italy, which will be Englandís final warm-up game ahead of travelling to Japan.

The charity is looking for volunteers aged 18 or over to help them with bucket collecting around the stadium to fundraise for the charity.

By getting involved you will be playing a key role in creating an amazing match day atmosphere for rugby fans at the stadium and will be part of the team that is bringing England Rugby to Newcastle. By volunteering you will also be making a big difference by helping to change the lives of catastrophically injured rugby players across England by raising vital funds and awareness for the RFU Injured Players Foundation.

All volunteers will be given a free t-shirt, and there will be the chance to watch some of the England v Italy game when you complete your volunteering role.

To register your interest or to find out more, please email Phil Catt, RFU Events & Fundraising Manager at philcatt@rfu.com or call 020 8831 7660.

Falcons Admin
Falcons Admin
20 August, 2019 19:07
Nursing a slight knock, Mark Wilson is yet to feature in the World Cup warm-ups

Hard as nails, eye-watering output and becoming a leader in England's pack The Sale Sharks' new recruit is a vital cog in white

What's England's best back-row combination??

Source Premiership Rugby

tino1888
steve1888
20 August, 2019 19:14
Tickets come yesterday , looking forward to it.

The back row is really tough and depends how Jones goes , All action back row with Wilson at 8 would be good but you'd expect Billy at 8 and mark at 6 so tough call between Underhill and Curry.

tightheed
TIGHT HEED
20 August, 2019 22:38
Any sign of tickets ordered from kp box office. Getting a little annoyed that they seem to be dragging their feet. Didnít drag them taking money out of my account

Crouch...Touch.Pause...Engage...http://www.sportnetwork.net/mainadmin/img/141072721175.gif

rubyrhone
rubyrhone
21 August, 2019 11:08
Mine arrived this morning. Looking forward to it. Hope Mark is recovered and playing. Won't be the same if he doesn't play at "home".(Sm122)

tightheed
TIGHT HEED
22 August, 2019 23:31
Picked up from post office today as came registered post and needed signatures

Crouch...Touch.Pause...Engage...http://www.sportnetwork.net/mainadmin/img/141072721175.gif

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net