rugbyunion
Latest News:

31st January - Wasps FC v Hackney
Hangover (IP Logged)
15 January, 2015 13:54
Ok boys and girls lets try this again (well for me anyway).

The FC have been having a pretty torrid time of it recently and have lost their last 6 games. Most recently losing a tight affair at home to Finchley (24-28 ouch!). The boys are now second from bottom in the league propped up by the Old Streetonians.

Their next home match is on Saturday 31s Jan at 2pm. Lets see if we can get some bodies along to cheer them on up the table. They are probably going to need all the help they can get as Hackney are in 5th.

I have know idea how many teams drop down a division or even if there is a London 4 West, so........ hope to see you there (Sm128)

Re: 31st January - Wasps FC v Hackney
dawson9 (IP Logged)
18 January, 2015 14:55
Am hoping to make it down for this game , after attending the finchley game. HopiNg for some warmer weatherweather this time!

WorcesterSauce (IP Logged)
21 January, 2015 17:30
Up the Wasps FC!

Hangover (IP Logged)
26 January, 2015 13:18
OK so the postoned match against Welwyn was played away this weekend and it didn't go too well. Lets just say that Welwyn didn't get 60 points to FCs nil ! But they did get 59 ;-)

Hope to see you Sat at TAve (Sm128)

dawson9 (IP Logged)
01 February, 2015 22:06
Was a very good game - and a BP win for Wasps. Some fantastic handling for the last try.

Am very much looking forward to the weather improving though - another day nearly freezing to death watching the game!

Hangover (IP Logged)
03 February, 2015 12:18
It seems that I am officially allergic to Wasps FC. Missed the last game, and this time I get flu on the Thurs and had another 103 temperature - still nearly stepped out into the snow before the wife pulled out the old 'divorce' trick on me.

Brilliant news on the win and BP as well (Sm128) and hope everyone had a good time.

I am not going to mention on here that I am going again as it could finish me off. I will just turn up :-)

Yours, still in snot and sweat
S

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net