rugbyunion
Latest News:

For arranging lift shares, meeting up for trains and generally getting Wasps to matches. Any travel advice, parking tips etc welcome. Another wonderful service for all Waspies to use. Sharing makes sense! Since the move to play @RicohArena, Wasps RFC recommends using the @LiftShare for rugby car scheme. There is another alternative founded by a Wasps FC member, Tony Lynch, that you may also wish to investigate called Faxi (@Faxijourneys).

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

Castres 2014
YoungWasp (IP Logged)
14 October, 2014 10:22
Hi all,

Got flights booked for Castres at the beginning of Dec. Into Toulouse on the Friday AM, out of Toulouse on Monday PM.

Was thinking of staying in Toulouse for all 3 nights as I heard there wasn't much in Castres, but looking at the train times the last one seems to be at 17.45 on the Sunday.

From your past experiences, is it worth staying in Castres on the Sunday night (I worry it might be a bit dead)?

Any thoughts/tips/ideas much appreciated!

Re: Castres 2014
Mike Neill (IP Logged)
14 October, 2014 14:02
Having been to Castres twice I recommend staying in the town. A number of us are staying at the Europa Hotel. It is a very pretty town with some good restaurants and we have had two great weekends. Hope this helps.

Mike Neill (IP Logged)
14 October, 2014 14:08
Correction: Hotel Europe

YoungWasp (IP Logged)
14 October, 2014 15:09
Thanks for the tip Mike, i'll give the Hotel Europe a look for the Sunday night smiling smiley

jonah2412 (IP Logged)
21 October, 2014 08:55
Hi All - any tips on the ticket front - I'm struggling with the Castres website... many thanks

YoungWasp (IP Logged)
22 October, 2014 15:40
I need to get tickets too.

Do Wasps usually get an allocation or do people buy from Castres? Where's good to be?

Usually I like to go for the terrace at away games so I can position myself near fellow Wasps for cheering purposes smiling smiley

ChiswickWasp (IP Logged)
06 November, 2014 09:43
Got my flights and hotel.. looking forward to it. When tickets are release, shall we all sit relatively close to get noise up?

YoungWasp (IP Logged)
12 November, 2014 16:49
Quote:
ChiswickWasp
Got my flights and hotel.. looking forward to it. When tickets are release, shall we all sit relatively close to get noise up?

I'd like that, good idea smiling smiley

I tweeted Wasps today and they said they would be getting an allocation to resell. Would be great if we could get some good cheers going.

neils (IP Logged)
17 November, 2014 16:18
Castres tickets on sale from Wasps today. Nothing on Castres website. Given the time of year does anyone know if Cat 2 tickets are under cover?

YoungWasp (IP Logged)
17 November, 2014 18:30
Thanks neils.

I'd like to have seats near other Wasps, or even stand together in the terrace. I've never been to Castres before though, so not sure of the layout of the ground...

neils (IP Logged)
18 November, 2014 10:57
Probably best to buy through Wasps then you have a chance of sitting near some like minded supporters

YoungWasp (IP Logged)
18 November, 2014 11:53
Got my tickets, bought from a wonderful helpful lady in the Wasps ticket office smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net