rugbyunion
Latest News:

For arranging lift shares, meeting up for trains and generally getting Wasps to matches. Any travel advice, parking tips etc welcome. Another wonderful service for all Waspies to use. Sharing makes sense! Since the move to play @RicohArena, Wasps RFC recommends using the @LiftShare for rugby car scheme. There is another alternative founded by a Wasps FC member, Tony Lynch, that you may also wish to investigate called Faxi (@Faxijourneys).

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

Ricoh Parking
IggyIreland (IP Logged)
10 December, 2014 13:46
Easy In Easy Out avoiding all stadium congestion.

http://www.ricohparking.co.uk

Quick getaway onto M6 at J3

All details on link or phone me

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/05/2015 18:29 by IggyIreland.

Re: Ricoh Parking
Penn Wasp (IP Logged)
22 December, 2014 22:37
Sure that there is a good reason why footie is 3 and rugby 5?
Perhaps you might share that?

Thanks

toille01 (IP Logged)
13 March, 2015 09:39
Just an FYI to those that may find this of interest.

You can park quite easily (certainly our experience) on the car park near Tesco / Next / Decathlon for free. Only catch is you have to spend a minimum of 20 in the shops or be subject to a fine of 50. There are usually attendants checking receipts after matches so play by the rules and you will be ok.

I'm on a Roll (IP Logged)
16 March, 2015 19:29
Quote:
Penn Wasp

Thanks

I assume you are implying Wasps are superior so command a higher price?

Not sure given that most Coventrians who want to see Wasps never have to pay,

stormbird262 (IP Logged)
05 April, 2015 23:35
I've parked there and it's absolutely fine and does what it says on the link. It's the same price as the official car park which is opposite. I too would like to know why rugby fans face a 2 surcharge!

ssdhami (IP Logged)
25 April, 2015 19:02
There's loads of car parks around the Ricoh when it gets full.
One of the closest is the Hub's car park which is 5 and they give you a token for 1 pint too.
Here's the link : [www.facebook.com]
The post code is CV6 4HH

Hope that helps

I'm in a roll (IP Logged)
18 May, 2015 18:58
Quote:
IggyIreland
Easy In Easy Out avoiding all stadium congestion.
http://www.ricohparking.co.uk

Quick getaway onto M6 at J3

All details on link or phone me

Hi Iggy I am really keen on having a parking season ticket next season at the Ricoh -- do you do special deals?
Your friend Skybluetony76 says you provide a really great service

IggyIreland (IP Logged)
15 July, 2015 12:01
Quote:
Penn Wasp

Thanks

We follow the price of the official site opposite usual undercutting them if you book online.

We don't get much custom from football fans in League 1 so we either reduce the price or more likely not open at all as there are empty car parks nearer that they will be walking past.

Our car park gets better ratings when the stadium is busy as it is easy to get onto the M6 avoiding all congestion.

We were sold out for the Tigers game and only increased the price to the same as the car park opposite the week before.

IggyIreland (IP Logged)
19 August, 2016 12:37
You can now also book us through the Official Online Parking (Car Park 7)

[secure.ricoharenaparking.co.uk]

Bod (IP Logged)
25 October, 2016 05:06
Park up at CoventryWelsh RFC and wander across to Ricoh in 5/10 mins

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dOg4Ljp3kh8/Sf89bRrqecI/AAAAAAAAAJY/eJCF1kt4b0E/s200/DON%27T-SHOOT-THE-MESSENGER1.jpg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net