rugbyunion
Latest News:

For arranging lift shares, meeting up for trains and generally getting Wasps to matches. Any travel advice, parking tips etc welcome. Another wonderful service for all Waspies to use. Sharing makes sense! Since the move to play @RicohArena, Wasps RFC recommends using the @LiftShare for rugby car scheme. There is another alternative founded by a Wasps FC member, Tony Lynch, that you may also wish to investigate called Faxi (@Faxijourneys).

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

Travel from South West London
KingstonPaul (IP Logged)
04 February, 2016 17:41
Hi
What advice can you provide to travel from South West London?
We're coming from Kingston to Coventry , and the last few times I've travelled I've driven.
And got caught up in tonnes of traffic around the stadium before eventually parking up.
We're looking at the train, but I understand their are issues with the local train station.

Has anyone organised a mini bus / small coach travelling from somewhere like Richmond to do this trip - with everyone splitting the cost.
Or is anyone interested in being involved in such a set up.

Any advice would be very welcome.

Re: Travel from South West London
Girimeister (IP Logged)
01 April, 2016 15:44
the best option is Euston to Coventry and jump in a taxi from the station to the ground. local (cov) transport links are not that bad. Virgin trains does offer group travel discount.

!!Everytime Ref, Everytime!!

Re: Travel from South West London
YoungWasp (IP Logged)
23 August, 2016 10:20
I an SW London too.

When we travelled to Coventry we got the train to Vauxhall, then Victoria line to Euston and the lovely Virgin train to Coventry. From Coventry station we got the Wasps double decker bus to the ground.

Other bonus was you can upgrade on the Virgin trains on the weekend for 10 each way (you just pay the guard) and then you can sit in first class with comfy seats, complimentary hot drinks and snacks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net