rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

MATCH PREVIEW: WASPS v WORCESTER
DrunkenWasps.com (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 13:34
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: MATCH PREVIEW: WASPS v WORCESTER
KevinTheB (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 14:39
Dobbin, a tour de force.

I'm sending links out to all my friends as an example of what good fanzone articles should look like.

KevinTheB

www.justgiving.com/kevinbroadbent

finchleywasp (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 14:59
Magnificent yet again.......!

Heathen (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 15:00
Dobbin, each one is a gem!!!!!

Choppers (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 15:38
Excellent preview. Thank you.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_9_6.gif
I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.

Richardwasp (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 15:40
The Boxing Day debacle with Glaws compares favourably with the BBC adaption of Great Expectations that I have just watched a bit of a disaster movie compared to the david lean 1940's version a classic unsurpassed on the Siver screen. let's hope Sunday against Wuss is another classic full of outstanding performances from the main players and bit part replacements reminicent of a bygone era...."quite right"

arquero (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 16:10
Superb,Dobbin.

Not only a great insight into the teams competing in the forthcoming match, but also sums up the Christmas break TV, IMHO. I always loved Morecambe & Wise, but since last week when their repeats were on the telly more than Sky News....!

vw (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 17:51
Richard

A view with which I heartily concur.

Perhaps this site should drop the rugby and adopt a cultural criticism identity.

Excellent preview.

Peter Brown (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 18:53
Dobbin your splendid reports would make ideal material for the Match Day programme, I wonder if the powers that be have considered it?

The Mailman (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 19:52
Worcester fan here. Just wanted to say that I too found the preview very enjoyable. Good writing! May the best team win on the day ...

DuncanS (IP Logged)
31 December, 2011 09:01
Whatever results may come our way on the pitch, we can take comfort in the knowledge that we have the best preview-writer in the Premiership.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net