rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

TRP- Tim Payne my life in rugby
andy lee (IP Logged)
11 January, 2017 15:32
A nice little piece in the rugby paper by Tim Payne [www.therugbypaper.co.uk]

Re: TRP- Tim Payne my life in rugby
ukms (IP Logged)
11 January, 2017 17:21
Interesting .... thanks for sharing !

doctorkmt1 (IP Logged)
11 January, 2017 17:35
He doesn't mention holding the world record for knock ons? :-)

steve from cov (IP Logged)
11 January, 2017 17:40
I'm fairly sure Tim played for Cov n'all.

welsh wasp (IP Logged)
11 January, 2017 18:22
He's right about 40k red-shirted Munsterfans at the Heineken semi in Dublin - but I was one of at least 1k Wasps fan who had a great day - plus evening with drinks bought by the Munster fans

fats (IP Logged)
11 January, 2017 19:10
Quote:
welsh wasp
He's right about 40k red-shirted Munsterfans at the Heineken semi in Dublin - but I was one of at least 1k Wasps fan who had a great day - plus evening with drinks bought by the Munster fans

Unforgettable day for those fortunate enough to have been there.

cb@wasps (IP Logged)
11 January, 2017 19:20
I was another there, a great weekend, in fact my best rugby weekend.

Heathen (IP Logged)
11 January, 2017 22:09
Awesome weekend in Dublin. 46,000 Munster fans and 3,000 Wasps fans in the old Lansdown Road. Amazing comeback from 32-22 down to win 37-32. Has to be my favourite away trip, although USAP in the final pool game was special.

fats (IP Logged)
12 January, 2017 12:23
Remember both games well and agree.

One of our number at both games Tim Randles was killed in a bike accident on Monday. Very sad. A great bloke and a passionate Wasp.

waspymatt (IP Logged)
12 January, 2017 12:24
Was at the Perpignan and Munster games, as well as the final. Would be difficult to top that season, but that Munster weekend was special.

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s96.htm?98,file=4917

H@wasps (IP Logged)
12 January, 2017 12:47
Quote:
fats
Remember both games well and agree.
One of our number at both games Tim Randles was killed in a bike accident on Monday. Very sad. A great bloke and a passionate Wasp.

Was informed about Tim last evening, awful news. Please pass on condolences to his family...

H@Wasps
A very cruel woman indeed!
And a pompous snob, apparently.

WaspieKev (IP Logged)
12 January, 2017 15:03
We were in Dublin too for that fantastic victory. It was the most amazing experience and atmosphere ever. Dont think we had to buy even one beer as it was all supplied by the Irish boys and girls, even in defeat. Given the Munster tragedy this season I really hope that if Wasps dont win the European that Munster do instead and which would be a fitting tribute to Axel.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net

Wasps Poll

Will Christian Wade be called up for the Lions again?

See results > Submit >>