rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Best of luck Waspies
Diabhal (IP Logged)
14 January, 2017 00:22
On behalf of all Connacht fans (I cleared it with everybody) I want to wish you folk the best of luck against Toulouse tomorrow. Was great craic chatting to ye in the Ricoh (apologies for the flagrant swearing) and the lot of ye that came to the Sportsground were great fun.

Do us a favour and put five or six tries on them and as many injuries as is gentlemanly.

Re: Best of luck Waspies
COYW15 (IP Logged)
14 January, 2017 00:28
Thank you! - I would wish you luck against Zebre however I'm not sure you'll need it...

DuncanS (IP Logged)
14 January, 2017 07:34
If you could just let our old mate Festy have a consolation try....

welsh wasp (IP Logged)
14 January, 2017 10:41
And even score lots of penalties but only 3 tries.

Raggs (IP Logged)
14 January, 2017 10:45
I'd like us to win 35 to 28 (they score a final penalty for 3 in the 80th minute), 4 tries each. Means Connacht still have a game on their hands in the final week, best chance for us to top the pool.

Problem is, I think even if we top the pool, it'll be tough for us to get a home QF, need some results to go our way.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net