rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 5 of 6

Re: DW Merchandise
Atomic Wasp (IP Logged)
08 February, 2017 21:53
Berets work well for the summer and trips to warmer European opponents. smiling smiley
I've always fancied the idea of a Wasps hooped/coloured either straw boater or wide brimmed cricket type hat for proper summer use.

Cheers

Rick

@W2APS on twitter, the chap with the banners and flags.

Beckenham Bandit (IP Logged)
09 February, 2017 01:04
Unofficial Wasps college scarf. Expensive but nice. Much better quality than the club shop sells.

[www.appleberry.co.uk]

dom (IP Logged)
14 February, 2017 13:15
Drink and spicy food? Sounds like a long night in Northampton, H!

dom@wasps -
Friday 21st June: global MND awareness day
www.mndassociation.org/iambreathing

waspymatt (IP Logged)
17 February, 2017 19:45
[www.surveymonkey.com]

Hope the link above works as posting from my phone.

Going to close the survey on Sunday evening so those that are wanting to have a say you have a couple of days left.

Thanks,

Matt

Skippy (IP Logged)
18 February, 2017 07:46
Regarding the earlier picture of the DW, there were other incarnations with the wasp imbibing different beverages If memory serves me right, one had a wine bottle, and another had a bottle of the Europ155 titles sponsor, replete with red star.

Steve. S (IP Logged)
22 March, 2017 16:46
Shame this hasn't materialised. Would have been great for Dublin. Perhaps get something done for Edinburgh and Twickenham &#128591;&#128591;

Heaven was full, Hell thought I was going to take over.

Bandy (IP Logged)
22 March, 2017 19:16
Unfortunately I have been very busy over the last few months, something I was fairly clear about at the outset, and haven't been able to get any further. I would also point out that any timescales/deadlines you may have seen were suggested/set by others (such as above), not myself. If I can get some time, I may be able to have something sorted over the summer, although I still won't make any promises.

If anyone wishes to come forward to offer assistance in order to advance the "delivery date", by all means please do.

Klinks (IP Logged)
23 March, 2017 10:57
I'm more then happy to "assist" where I can. Have we any ideas of potential suppliers for the merchandise?

Steve. S (IP Logged)
23 March, 2017 12:43
Quote:
Bandy
Unfortunately I have been very busy over the last few months, something I was fairly clear about at the outset, and haven't been able to get any further. I would also point out that any timescales/deadlines you may have seen were suggested/set by others (such as above), not myself. If I can get some time, I may be able to have something sorted over the summer, although I still won't make any promises.
If anyone wishes to come forward to offer assistance in order to advance the "delivery date", by all means please do.

Wasn't moaning fella, I was just asking for an update. Thanks for what you are doing. It is appreciated.

Heaven was full, Hell thought I was going to take over.

Klinks (IP Logged)
28 March, 2017 10:53
Morning all,

I've spoken with Bandy over the weekend and I'm going to lend a hand to get things moving on the merchandise front.

If anyone is able to help at all please let us know, especially with contacting different suppliers and getting quotes, etc...

Bandy recommended Raging Bull as a potential supplier and I had a play on their website and came up with the following designs:

[img]http://[www.ragingbullsportswear.com][/img]

My expectation is that obviously the DW will be included too. I'll get in contact with them this afternoon to get some quotes, but I don't think they do wooly hats.

So what are people's thoughts on these rough designs? Also does anyone have a high quality image of the DW logo? And should we continue using the same logo or potentially update it?

I'm open to all suggestions and ideas so please let me know!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/03/2017 10:54 by Klinks.

waspymatt (IP Logged)
28 March, 2017 10:58
Designs look good Klinks.

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s96.htm?98,file=4917

Klinks (IP Logged)
28 March, 2017 11:04
Thanks mate!

I also thought it might be worth contacting Akuma sports too.

waspymatt (IP Logged)
28 March, 2017 11:56
There is also Kukri and Samurai

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s96.htm?98,file=4917

StonedWasp (IP Logged)
28 March, 2017 12:28
I think you will find that although Raging Bull are a good make, they might be quite pricey.
Saying that, I do like the look of the hoodie

Klinks (IP Logged)
28 March, 2017 12:38
I'll go to a variety of companies and get quotes from each of them. I'll play around with the design but of course it'll be dominantly black and yellow

DGPWasp (IP Logged)
28 March, 2017 13:40
I bet a year or two ago Kukri were sitting on a surplus of unwanted black and yellow kit that they may have been looking to get shot of on the cheap!

Bandy (IP Logged)
28 March, 2017 14:06
StonedWasp - old club of mine seem to have some reasonably priced stuff from there!

Sheffield Medics

Penn Wasp (IP Logged)
18 August, 2017 22:08
Kinks
the yellow waist would be flattering.... so long as the imagination is there as well

Klinks (IP Logged)
26 September, 2017 11:54
Afternoon all,

I haven't taken this further as the interest seemed to really die down, but I'm more then happy to pick it up again.

I think realistically a shirt, hoodie and woolly hat are doable.

Raging Bull seem to be the best priced for merchandise, but I'd need to know if anyone is still interested?

StonedWasp (IP Logged)
27 September, 2017 20:05
Yep, count me in

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 5 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net