rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Rugbypass.com
Boooo (IP Logged)
02 September, 2017 07:56
I know a few people abroad who use Rugbypass.com to watch matches.

Does the site show every single Premiership match each weekend?

Re: Rugbypass.com
StevieWasp (IP Logged)
02 September, 2017 08:08
Their website says every game 12 different union and league tournaments.
It also says that they store games until the next season so you can watch a replay even if you're not available when it's actually live.

The tricky bit is their supported locations.
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.

I have a VPN that'll work for various countries, but not sure if any of those are included.

Heathen (IP Logged)
02 September, 2017 08:17
StreamVia is a global VPN.

kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
02 September, 2017 08:27
Does anyone know how to watch the match today? Not on TV

ukms (IP Logged)
02 September, 2017 08:48
You could try bet365 ? I'm not sure if that still works .... sign up for a free month of RugbyPass if you can set up a VPN in one of the countries listed .... I use Malaysia and get near HD quality.

As a general note I use RugbyPass a lot and I've found it brilliant..... pretty much any game you ever want to watch (inc EUROPE and international) and as StevieWasp mentions you can replay a full game or condensed version on demand .... well worth the subscription if you struggle to get games in other ways.

NellyWellyWaspy (IP Logged)
02 September, 2017 08:50
It is being streamed, I have posted a link on the other forum.

wombles222 (IP Logged)
02 September, 2017 08:55
Which forum is that Nelly? Could you post a link on here?

02 September, 2017 08:58

Raggs (IP Logged)
02 September, 2017 09:07
onceawasp.com Send VV a message here with your username in the registration, so he knows it's you and not bot.

I use private internet access VPN, seems very good, used it for 2 years now, has 4 of the accepted countrys for rugby pass. Though I've not tried it on rugby pass,.

Just tested the speed for Hong Kong, unsurprisingly high ping (hey, it's a vpn) 389ms, but download and upload of 15Mbps.

India was 290ms ping, down of 19, and up of 7.

Both should be more than good enough for HD.

kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
02 September, 2017 09:19
How much is rugby pass a month?

kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
02 September, 2017 09:24
Quote:
kentwasp1
Also just had a fiddle and it said "Oops not available in your region". How does it work here then?

Raggs (IP Logged)
02 September, 2017 09:25
$20usd a month. $160usd for the year.

720p is the highest quality.

They do carry every game (including those not televised from AP).

Raggs (IP Logged)
02 September, 2017 09:26
Quote:
kentwasp1
Quote:
kentwasp1
Also just had a fiddle and it said "Oops not available in your region". How does it work here then?

You need a VPN. I have heard that you only need to have the VPN enabled for logging in, or opening the video page, then you can disable it, so free VPNs may be good enough.

ukms (IP Logged)
02 September, 2017 09:34
Quote:
Raggs
onceawasp.com Send VV a message here with your username in the registration, so he knows it's you and not bot.
I use private internet access VPN, seems very good, used it for 2 years now, has 4 of the accepted countrys for rugby pass. Though I've not tried it on rugby pass,.

Just tested the speed for Hong Kong, unsurprisingly high ping (hey, it's a vpn) 389ms, but download and upload of 15Mbps.

India was 290ms ping, down of 19, and up of 7.

Both should be more than good enough for HD.

That's pretty decent and as you say more than enough ....

There are various options to push it onto a TV ..... I just have RP on my iPad and then send it to my TV via Apple TV or plug an HDMI direct into my iPad to a TV. I find that via the Apple TV is best quality.

Raggs (IP Logged)
02 September, 2017 09:36
Obviously you need fast enough internet in the first place! I'm on a 100Mb fibre optic, so not concerned, but a VPN isn't going to turn a 4Mb connection into a 20Mb one!

doctorkmt1 (IP Logged)
02 September, 2017 13:54
I currently watching via a sportsnet world stream, Canadian I believe. English comms. All via kodi.

OldMarovian (IP Logged)
02 September, 2017 19:02
I watch on RugbyPass via an HK VPN and find it very good. They have placed some restrictions on the Top14 games and Pro 14 games you can watch (if either of those interest you) but the rest is all there including the Premiership, Super Rugby, 6 Nations, International etc.
HD quality and you can chromecast it to a TV to watch which makes it much more enjoyable.

Don't know if it still works but when I subscribed for this season last month the code "reddit" got me 20% off.

Well done on the result today and enjoy your viewing.

wombles222 (IP Logged)
04 October, 2017 07:37
Hello! Can i just recheck with you knowledgable ones out there. If i create a account for a vpn from streamvia can i then stream premiership rugby and european champions cup rugger from florida in the U.S?

04 October, 2017 07:44
The VPN hides the country you are in, and thus RugbyPass think you are in whichever county you decide, and let's you watch. I have done the same in reverse to watch free to air play again streams on NBC as though I was in the USA, but I was in the UK.

ukms (IP Logged)
04 October, 2017 10:17
Quote:
wombles222
Hello! Can i just recheck with you knowledgable ones out there. If i create a account for a vpn from streamvia can i then stream premiership rugby and european champions cup rugger from florida in the U.S?

I'm assuming you want to use Rugby Pass ? .... the answer should in theory be yes but I would check how good streamvia connection is when your are using the Hong Kong or Singapore VPN ..... if its slow then it may not be that good ..... also keep in mind that the speed of the connection you have in the US is important.

PM me if you need anything else as I use VPN's a lot both personally and for work and also make good use of my rugby pass subscription for my weekly rugby fix here in Dubai smiling smiley

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net