rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Watching Wasps in the States
wombles222 (IP Logged)
12 September, 2017 21:12
Evening all!

As the title suggests, I am after some advice. Our opening round of the RCC coincides with the wife and I being in Florida. Now i have already pre briefed my house sitting sis to record our games, however the wife has agreed to letting me watch the game live, however what is the best internet option to stream the game from the U.S? Advice and guidance wlould be gratefully received!

Chris

Re: Watching Wasps in the States
ukms (IP Logged)
12 September, 2017 21:49
Quote:
wombles222
Evening all!
As the title suggests, I am after some advice. Our opening round of the RCC coincides with the wife and I being in Florida. Now i have already pre briefed my house sitting sis to record our games, however the wife has agreed to letting me watch the game live, however what is the best internet option to stream the game from the U.S? Advice and guidance wlould be gratefully received!

Chris

I think there was a thread about this a couple of weeks ago, my suggestion would be take a look at rugbypass, you need a vpn to place you in one of the allowed countries but it's fairly simple to setup. You can sign up for a free trial to cover while you're away. This will potentially give you HD quality (subject to your connection speed) . You may be lucky and get it on local tv but that could be hit & miss.

Re: Watching Wasps in the States
PhilH (IP Logged)
13 September, 2017 01:12
European coverage is on ESPN while Premiership is on NBC (for which you can buy a season pass that shows all games - NBCSportsGold). Best bet would be to find a sports bar and convince them to turn one of their many screens to ESPN (if they are showing it - can't check as it's too far away).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net