rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

La Rochelle tickets
roberth72 (IP Logged)
03 October, 2017 11:00
Thinking of going to La Rochelle for match, tickets not on sale until 26th Oct, ground holds 15K they get close to that as an average, does anyone know if we will get an allowance of tickets. Wasps ticket office wont know until 4-6 wks before, tickets will probably be gone by then.

Re: La Rochelle tickets
neils (IP Logged)
03 October, 2017 11:04
16th October

neils (IP Logged)
03 October, 2017 11:06
Plus Wasps will get a standard (smallish) percentage in each price band.

roberth72 (IP Logged)
03 October, 2017 20:14
Thanks i will keep asking at ticket office nearer time

Ken I L Worth (IP Logged)
04 October, 2017 14:08
Quote:
neils
16th October

..and don't forget that 18.30 will be 17.30 in the UK! They will be sold out by 18.30 if previous experience is anything to go by...they are very 'cautious' with tickets for travelling fans these days.

roberth72 (IP Logged)
04 October, 2017 15:10
Thanks,
I guess it is the case of sitting on web poised, would they post them out or collect at ground do you know?

04 October, 2017 16:13
Print them yourself is the easiest option (and a spare set for a friend carry winking smiley ), else pick them up at the ground, but it is hellishly busy...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2017 16:14 by Ken I L Worth.

roberth72 (IP Logged)
04 October, 2017 21:26
thanks

CB Wasp (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 16:38
So just to be clear, do Wasps only get their allocation after tickets have gone on sale on the La Rochelle website? If so, I will get them on line rather than wait for Wasps just in case.

neils (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 17:47
Yes usually afterwards.

06 October, 2017 08:27
Quote:
CB Wasp
So just to be clear, do Wasps only get their allocation after tickets have gone on sale on the La Rochelle website? If so, I will get them on line rather than wait for Wasps just in case.

That would be my recommendation. They made Gloucester's life hell getting tickets for the Challenge Cup SF last year, we had to protest through EPCR before they begrudgingly sorted out an allocation.

Their current success has drawn a huge local following very quickly, leading to sell outs virtually every game.

hookender (IP Logged)
07 October, 2017 10:11
speaking to b in law this morning,says he has had problems with La rochelle (and Toulouse ) site in past wih purchasing tickets as they have failed to recognise Post Code.

CB Wasp (IP Logged)
07 October, 2017 12:28
I just took a look at the La Rochelle ticketing page. There are some tickets available for the Ulster game and so I did a dummy run. if you select a seat and then proceed to payment page, you have to register. (a little 'click ici' in italics on right-handside!) It seems a bit confusing at first because it asks for a connection, that is your name. They accepted my post code fine since they have a click for UK in countries on the address. I received an e-mail confirming my access to the ticketing.

littlematt (IP Logged)
07 October, 2017 14:46
Quote:
CB Wasp
I just took a look at the La Rochelle ticketing page. There are some tickets available for the Ulster game and so I did a dummy run. if you select a seat and then proceed to payment page, you have to register. (a little 'click ici' in italics on right-handside!) It seems a bit confusing at first because it asks for a connection, that is your name. They accepted my post code fine since they have a click for UK in countries on the address. I received an e-mail confirming my access to the ticketing.

As a hint for anyone like me whos terrible at French to save you scrolling up and down looking for "Angleterre" or "Grande Bretagne" like i've been doing for 10 minutes, when registering your address the country you want is "Royaume-Uni"or United Kingdom grinning smiley

hookender (IP Logged)
07 October, 2017 21:49
cheers for that.Planning driving down very early saturday coming back either sunday night or Monday morning.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net