rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Morning all.
Buzzboy (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 07:38
Morning all! Itís raining hard in Milton Keynes. Not sure what the forecast is for Cov later. Could be a bit damp I guess.
Visiting mum in hospital again this afternoon, but will keep an eye on Scores via hospital WiFi.
Quiet morning getting new tyres fitted and trip to bank with my Dad. Then over to Cambridge to see the Hackney Colliery Band (not what you might think they are)
Happy and safe travels to those going and good luck to everyone else following the score, best we can.

Re: Morning all.
NellyWellyWaspy (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 07:53
Morning Buzzboy. A really damp and miserable day here in South Warwickshire, and it looks much the same for the Ricoh. It is forecast to stop raining in about 2 hours (by 10AM) and get sunnier and colder for this afternoon.

I will be there. #COYW

brandnewtorugby (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 08:13
Morning all, best wishes to you and yours. Just dropped my lad at his school ready for a trip to Worcester for their game today. An early and wet start, think there was some hope for cancellation! Think I will wait for the break in the weather for my dog walk and coffee.

Hope they go well and it is dry for the game. I like the look of our team. Sadly going to miss it because I am helping at a fireworks display. Here's to a great game, safe travels.

Not so

Dgwasp (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 08:16
Morning, I've been up and ventured out into the rain to get the paper, it certainly is damp here in Coventry this morning. Thanks Nelly for the slightly more positive outlook for later on. I've got an Antenatal class to attend this morning with the wife, I'll then wander down to the train station, perhaps stopping for a brief refreshment in the Windmill, to get to the Ricoh for the game later today.

Let's hope it is a good day and here's looking forward to seeing a few of the faces of the future.

COYW!

ricohchezwasp (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 08:32
will be travelling up with 3 others as normal, good to see some young talent on show

Not a Doctor and not a troll!!

wombles222 (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 08:42
Morning Buzz, NWW, Not so, Dg, RicohChez and to all Waspies from a rainy Guildford! Thanks to the hound waking me at 4:30 to use the gardens toilet facilitiesi have been up and around pretty early! Actually quite a productive time of day to be up at, so have got a fee things done. The boy and i are prepping for the ritual coffee and stroll, and then it is out with the wife. Fireworks are 50/50 for us tonight, but hopefully we will be at our favourite display that we have attended for many years, and i since childhood in a wonderful place called Holmbury St Mary to see what the imagineers that are the "bonfire boys" have dreamed up! It is a smaller display, but fantastic, amusing and unique!

The game itself looks fascinating, i admit to not holding the same nerves and excitement that the league or europe ignites, but to see how our academy, squad and regulars perform together is always fascinating! I really look forward to seeing the likes of James, Tom Willis, Oghre, Harris, Eastgate and Umaga take the field as it can give a valuable
Insight to our embryonic Waspies that may one day adourn the 1st XV jersey! Hopefully i will be tilting a hot chocolate at the fireworks to a wasps win!

Come
On you Wasps!
Chris
(Sm128)

Once a Wasp ALWAYS a Wasp!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2017 08:43 by wombles222.

NellyWellyWaspy (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 09:46
The rain has now stopped, the clouds are lifting higher, a colder, light breeze is coming in and I can see little bits of blue in the sky and some of the clouds are white rather than the naval grey they were earlier. Looking good, but wrap up warm.

WONKYWASP1 (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 10:07
Good morning to each and everyone. It's cloudy and overcast here, but then it usually is - the mountain has a mini-climate all of it's own, like all mountains I think. Hopefully rain will have been and gorn at the Ricoh by 2.30 ... please please. Looking forward to seeing Wasps future stars - oh, and the present ones too, of course. As far as my head is concerned today is definitely Sunday. Wasps rugby = Sunday. Safe journeys to you all wherever you are.

Raggs (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 10:31
Afternoon (at least from me) all.

Wish it was televised, but ah well maybe some good highlights.

Vespulavulgaris (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 10:41
Morning all,

Hard to get excited about this, but I hope the team acquits it's self well. I'll be following online and hoping for a win.

westwaleswasp (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 10:46
Hello all. Greetings from Wales, where I will be staying today. At least next week is a home fixture for me....hoping a win today will make it more relevant...

04 November, 2017 13:46
Mamahd says they will be streaming the game, is that incorrect?

Raggs (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 13:53
Quote:
Simple Simon For Nothing
Mamahd says they will be streaming the game, is that incorrect?

Very likely to be incorrect.

04 November, 2017 14:47
Oh well, I'm settling for the Baa-Baa's game then as I've opened my beer.

Buzzboy (IP Logged)
04 November, 2017 16:04
Me too. But only tea here for now. Driving after the game. 17-17 at mo.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net