rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Anglo-Welsh Cup match report
Paul Smith 01 (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 21:18
Thoughts from tonight's excellent win in Swansea -

[www.coventrytelegraph.net]

Re: Anglo-Welsh Cup match report
Vespulavulgaris (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 23:36
Well done with the commentary, very enjoyable to listen to as I was (somewhat ironically) driving to Coventry...

steve from cov (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 09:12
Paul Smith is doing a great job reporting on Wasps, Coventry and the rest of the local rugby scene.

I listened to the commentary last night and Paul's analysis was very good too. Talented chap.

Shout out to Clive Eakin (who commentated for BBC C&W) too who, I suspect, had very little rugby experience before Wasps came to Ckventry.

Heathen (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 09:23
Quote:
steve from cov
Paul Smith is doing a great job reporting on Wasps, Coventry and the rest of the local rugby scene.
I listened to the commentary last night and Paul's analysis was very good too. Talented chap.

Shout out to Clive Eakin (who commentated for BBC C&W) too who, I suspect, had very little rugby experience before Wasps came to Ckventry.
thumbs down

11 November, 2017 10:36
Thanks.
Enjoy doing the summarising, although can be difficult alongside working!

11 November, 2017 10:40
Thanks Steve, but much too kind.
Much as I'd like to, as someone who grew up watching Cov, I don't really get involved much with life at the BPA.
John Wilkinson is a brilliant writer too - so like you I imagine, I enjoy reading his material.

Paul

Vespulavulgaris (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 17:30
Quote:
Paul Smith 01
Thanks.
Enjoy doing the summarising, although can be difficult alongside working!

I did think I could hear a keyboard clacking away towards the end of the match.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net