rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

My team for La Roch
Hangover (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 13:41
OK getting excited

15 Miller (Dai will go with WLR)
14 Wadey
13 Daly (Dai will go JDJ)
12 Gopps
11 Josh (Dai will go Daly)
10 Cips
9 Robbo
8 Nathan
7 TomY
6 Hasks
5 Myall
4 Launch
3 J C-W
2 Ash
1 Chesty

Bench Cruse (heres hoping if not TJ), Moore, Harris, Gasks, Willis, Simmo, JdJ, WLR

Very harsh on Carr as he was brilliant last week, but I think we may need Willis to get over the ball to steal or kill late on. I nearly went with a 6-2 split as we may need more forwards but WLR just crept back in as Nathan and Young can normally go 80 OK.

Re: My team for La Roch
Marconi (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 13:52
Maybe Carr wouldn't be available anyway?

will311293 (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 13:55
Really cant see Carr being dropped completely out of the squad post performance in the last few weeks.

I reckon

Chesty,Ash,JCW - Gaskell, Launch, Haskell, YY,Carr
Robbo, Cips, Gops, Daly, Bassett, Wade, Le Roux

Bench: Harris,Cruse or TJ Harris, Moore, Myall, Hughes, Simmo, Gabby, Miller

Speach (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 13:58
Nathan still broken isn't he? Carr starts. He has been superb and is more than a nuisance at oppo break down.

I agree with Day (and Hangovers prediction) on WLR.

13 Is harder as I agree with Hangover on Josh which makes JdeJ/Elliott a tough call. I think I would go JdeJ starts there, Elliott here and each benches for the other. Gives Elliott a bit if a break (lot of rugby this year) and I think their relative strengths are maximised that way round.

Of course if Josh leaving rumors are true he'll be lucky to make the bench for the rest of the season.

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
Sun Tzu

Hangover (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 14:02
D*mn, I thought Nathan was back for this one ! Oh if he is out then Carr steps straight in. yes.

lamiasquadra (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 14:33
Is Carr registered for EPCR?

Heathen (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 17:40
Nemo is indeed registered.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net