rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Coventry Pubs for Saturday evening
CovWasps (IP Logged)
12 January, 2018 08:27
I've a rare Saturday night out this weekend and looking for recommendations of pubs in Coventry that will be showing the Wasps game (Sky) - any other Coventry Wasps out there?!

Re: Coventry Pubs for Saturday evening
Dgwasp (IP Logged)
12 January, 2018 08:57
The Gatehouse may well have the game on. Decent beer too.

Or the windmill (not far from the Gatehouse) might show it, again decent beer...

technowasp# (IP Logged)
12 January, 2018 12:47
Ne'er mind about t'pubs....get thee sen down t'Stoop!

Street (IP Logged)
12 January, 2018 13:29
Training base Broadstreet RFC will be showing the game and all are welcome.
All draught beers £2.80 during the match v Quin's.
Wasps academy v Sale academy kicks off at 1pm on the main pitch followed by Street development fixture. Both free entry.

Get involved!

Hangover (IP Logged)
12 January, 2018 13:45
See you there Techno ;-)

Petergwilson (IP Logged)
12 January, 2018 14:01
Steve,
I guess it's the Sun Inn first. Might watch the Ulster match first then come down.

technowasp# (IP Logged)
12 January, 2018 14:52
Hangover
We will be in The Albany at 3pm....then in the South Stand

steve from cov (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 12:30
I understand the Chestnut Tree in Craven Street will be showing it. Great beers too.

Street (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 22:23
thank you to the new visitors to the street this teatime shame about the result.

great performance and result from the academy, very entertaining game.

Primrose Hillbilly (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 12:24
Obviously, this is too late to contribute to the "where to watch the match" debate, but may I offer this:

The Old Windmill is set in a street where, as I walked up, I had a shiver go down my spine, as I realised that the old buildings in Spon Street were interspersed with new ones, such that you could imagine a stick of bombs falling on one side, then the other down the length of the street in November 1940, and the consequent ruin of those amazing mediaeval buildings.

[www.coventry.gov.uk]

Fortunately, the Windmill does not disappoint either. It is gloriously old and characterful, and the Purity ale was excellent too. Met some very friendly local Wasps there after the Sarries game

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net