rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

3 more back this weekend?
Heathen (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 09:56
CT has Dai quoting that Jimmy, Gaby and maybe Matt could all be back this weekend.

Re: 3 more back this weekend?
Heathen (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 17:54
........ And Elliot and Nate may be ready for Chiefs. Rieder a further week behind these two.

neils (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 18:18
Don't think Dai was too enamoured with England snaffling Hughes before he had had a full Wasps training session.

Buzzboy (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 18:31
Im not too impressed with Eddie...

Bracken&Macken (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 20:05
Quote:
neils
Don't think Dai was too enamoured with England snaffling Hughes before he had had a full Wasps training session.

I imagine Dai is absolutely furious to be honest. However apparently Eddie is a reincarnation of Jesus, Ghandi and Bowie rolled into one so he must be right.

Jimmy will bring much needed noise for Quins and Elliot back for Exeter would be huge, however odds on him being away with England must be high.

John Tee (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 20:11
I think National teams have way too much say over clubs who have to pay their salary's.

I'm assuming that England are massively insured for injuries as nothing the clubs say seem to be able to stop England call up a player. In football, there seems a lot more common sense and dialogue over call-ups, and also a lot more co-operation in nursing players through certain issues like opst injury etc.

Raggs (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 20:21
Central rfu funding makes up for a huge portion of every clubs income. They may not pay the players directly but a lot of the cash that ends up in the players pockets will originate from the rfu. That funding comes with strings attached that the prl have agreed to.

Bracken&Macken (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 20:24
Who conducts most of the development, training and treatment of all professional rugby players in this country, clue, it isnt the England national team.

A certain amount of respect and logic should be applied.

Heathen (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 20:31
No England game on the weekend when we play Chiefs.

Anonymous User (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 21:32
Also no way Daly gets rushed back into England when watson and nowell are firing. And may's not exactly off form. No need to rush him so he'll play at least Chiefs for us for game time if fit

kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 21:42
Great to see these lads back. Assuming Josh and TT are in, after their run out at the AW last weekend? I'm going to make a lot of noise at the Stoop on Sunday. More at HQ in May!

DGPWasp (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 22:51
Quote:
neils

Can't imagine hell take a full part. Maybe just a judo session or two so he'll be fine.

welsh wasp (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 22:58
Am I right in remembering that Lol played for England on Saturday and then for Wasps on Sunday?

AKWasp (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 23:14
Dai has said that if Nathan gets through 2 sessions with Wasps before the weekend hell be eligible for Sunday.

Hes been released back to us and there is still Thursday and Friday morning before team announcement.

I think well see him on the bench

Mark79 (IP Logged)
08 February, 2018 07:48
Quote:
welsh wasp
Am I right in remembering that Lol played for England on Saturday and then for Wasps on Sunday?

May be wrong on the match, but yes think he Was on the bench Vs Italy on the Saturday (pretty sure he played) then played at AP the following day.

RossM (IP Logged)
08 February, 2018 08:50
Also no way Daly gets rushed back into England when watson and nowell are firing. And may's not exactly off form.

It's not the games that worry me but the training does.

FishingWasp (IP Logged)
08 February, 2018 12:49
Quote:
Mark79
Quote:
welsh wasp

May be wrong on the match, but yes think he Was on the bench Vs Italy on the Saturday (pretty sure he played) then played at AP the following day.

Not only LOL. At least one other who came back from Italy played against Saints on the Sunday. Saints meanwhile, did not field any of their internationals that day. If that's the match at Adams Park that you're thinking of.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net