rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Good news in the press today!
Buzzboy (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 13:13
To compensate a tiny bit for the news of Danny leaving us at the end of the season, we have Joe in the Times and Telegraph teams of the week and he is mentioned as player of the week in the times. Also the Telegraph says that Elliot will be back with us next weekend potentially.

Re: Good news in the press today!
kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 13:32
It's good momentum Buzzboy - a win against Exeter sets us up for a tough trip to Kingsholm, then should be ok v Irish and then Welford road is in the bag, as I have not been to an away match and lost this season and going to that one too! Feeling good (Sm100)

welsh wasp (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 21:33
Kentwasp1: Should we make a collection to get you to Kingsholm - or can I borrow your name for that afternoon?

kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
13 February, 2018 13:29
Welsh I was wondering if I should tap on Wasps shoulder- new away mascot. So far the Rec, Franklins and the Stoop victories this season. I've run out of brownie points with other half for Kingsholm, so please be an honourary KW for the afternoon. Love Kingsholm. Especially standing in the Shed. When we win. Just got to have trainers for the getaway at the end

welsh wasp (IP Logged)
13 February, 2018 16:14
I've been before kent so I know what the atmosphere is like. The Shed really loved Lol when I was there - and he loved them back, especially after we had won.
Whereabouts in Kent? I am a frequent visitor to Bromley which isn't strictly Kent.

Petergwilson (IP Logged)
13 February, 2018 16:35
I remember once at Kingsholm. We had been penalised and Lol was waving his finger at the ref. The Shed went mental. Lol told us afterwards what he had said to the ref. "I completely agree with your decision sir, I'm just winding that lot up behind me". Apparently the ref nearly @#$%& himself.

kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
13 February, 2018 19:54
PW - great anecdote - classic rugby humour. Welsh - answer your question. AS I told Buzzboy at the rec in December, and ADOW at the Stoop on Sunday - I have a small confession to make. All those years ago when I started on this site I lived in Kent. Then since then I've moved a few miles across the border to East Sussex - a hamlet called Stonegate. But keep my "stagename!. If you fancy a whizz down the A21 from Bromley come and have lunch here and PM me your details. But did we not meet at Toulon last year - in Tribune Delangre? When Guy scored I ended up hugging a Waspie who said he was Welsh Wasp?
Failing that after good fun meetings above at away matches - now ADOW hooking up with me and son at Welford road in march

NellyWellyWaspy (IP Logged)
13 February, 2018 21:03
Hey KW. My brother used to live in Stonegate.

welsh wasp (IP Logged)
13 February, 2018 21:46
Not me you hugged Kent. We were surrounded by Toulon supporters who were all very friendly.
Perhaps he was a Welsh Wasp.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net