rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Goto Page: 1234567Next
Current Page: 1 of 7
Nathan back with England
ukms (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 18:11
Nathan back with England along with Joe and Hask

[www.englandrugby.com]

Re: Nathan back with England
NellyWellyWaspy (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 18:13
I doubt he is fully fit. Which likely means the coaching staff will ignore that and break him.

neils (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 18:24
Simmonds not though so back with Chiefs.

ukms (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 18:44
Quote:
neils
Simmonds not though so back with Chiefs.

I wonder if heís injured ...... I think a few will be released back to clubs for the middle weekend ?

backdoc (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 19:02
Nathan needs 3-4 games IMO having watched him closely on sunday. He is more likely to get injured trying to play cautiously.

Bracken&Macken (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 19:07
You have got to be kidding me, plays 20 minutes of rugby and will now be battered by a load Georgians in training.

Brilliant.

neils (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 19:08
Nathan looked to be puffing at the end so needs a few games really.

Buzzboy (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 19:31
[quote Bracken&amp;Macken]You have got to be kidding me, plays 20 minutes of rugby and will now be battered by a load Georgians in training.

Was about to write same. Eddie has invited the biggest, ugliest, strongest scrum pack in the world to take part in 2 days of no holds barred practice this week. Oh dear....
send for replacements. Hope they have good insurance cover.

DGPWasp (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 19:39
Noticed Isiekwe is in there but not Kruis. Interesting. I am assuming the 23 for Murrayfield will be drawn from this lot barring injury. My conclusion from that is that it's back to the tried and tested back row of Robshaw, Haskell and Hughes with Lawes probably moving to the bench.

Spikey910 (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 19:45
Simmonds confirmed out injured so wonít play against us. If England have any sense Nathan will only be on the bench, but either way Iíd be very surprised if they risk releasing him back to us and playing against Chiefs, even though he needs game time.

Marconi (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 19:46
Next in the random pick selector, Ibitoye and Moore..

Westy68 (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 20:00
Seriously, what on earth gives Eddie any idea that Nathan will be fit enough for Scotland. Let him train with wasps, for a very important game against Exeter. Why Exeter Have their player back.

That is very odd, so Simmons can play on Sunday against us whilst Eddie dies his best to break Nathan before Sundayís game

12 February, 2018 20:10
Quote:
Marconi
Next in the random pick selector, Ibitoye and Moore..

Eddie wants to keep looking edgy.... all to distract from a team going backwards.

I assume Sarries wanted Kruis to play in the prem this coming weekend and offered Izikiwe as down payment?

PhilH (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 20:12
Oh good, another kick EJ thread!

12 February, 2018 20:15
Quote:
PhilH

Oh good, another person who refuses to let anyone criticise Chairman Jones.

PhilH (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 20:18
Quote:
Bracken&amp;Macken
Quote:
PhilH

Other than take him into trainig he hasnít done anything.

12 February, 2018 20:24
Quote:
PhilH
Quote:
Bracken&amp;Macken
Quote:
PhilH

Other than take him into trainig he hasnít done anything.

Recent history suggests bringing him in for training is one of the worst things he could do.

westwaleswasp (IP Logged)
13 February, 2018 00:27
Find it odd that Haskell is in EJ's thoughts when, if truth be told, he is not in the first choice back row here as of now.
I would love to take Dai out for a pint and find out what he thinks of Eddie's selections off the record. He has obliquely criticised them in the past wrt Wade especially.

ukms (IP Logged)
13 February, 2018 03:56
Quote:
Westy68
Seriously, what on earth gives Eddie any idea that Nathan will be fit enough for Scotland. Let him train with wasps, for a very important game against Exeter. Why Exeter Have their player back.
That is very odd, so Simmons can play on Sunday against us whilst Eddie dies his best to break Nathan before Sundayís game

Simmons is injured thatís why heís not with a England.

Raggs (IP Logged)
13 February, 2018 08:48
Quote:
Westy68

If Nathan is going to have any chance of playing against Scotland he needs to be upto speed with the gameplan, he can still get released to us to play against Chiefs. If anything, Simmonds not being included strongly suggests he's too badly injured to train with England, and is unlikely to be involved against us.

Goto Page: 1234567Next
Current Page: 1 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net