rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Morning all!
Buzzboy (IP Logged)
24 February, 2018 06:21
Morning all. Heavy frost here in N Herts, so not going anywhere fast just yet. Tea beckons. Will be hoping for a Bet 365 stream to keep an eye on our game, with the 6 Nations on TV. Safe travels to everyone and hope we can come away with a W. Will be very tough, but if we play to form, we can do it.

Re: Morning all!
ricohchezwasp (IP Logged)
24 February, 2018 06:54
Four of us off to Castle Grim, just need to do a couple of dog walks first and stick on several layers

Not a Doctor and not a troll!!

CB Wasp (IP Logged)
24 February, 2018 07:10
Morning all from Kitzbuhel, am enjoying a few days skiing and enjoying the Austrian hospitality. I think we can win this and the events of this week may well spur the team on.

Poole wasp (IP Logged)
24 February, 2018 07:24
Morning all,Three of us off in a few hours to visit the castle.So should be able to squeeze in a few coffees before then. Need to protect Rob, and wouldn't surprise me if Rob and jimmy swapped over at times. Always looking for a win but bonus point will do. Happy travels people

NellyWellyWaspy (IP Logged)
24 February, 2018 07:51
Morning all. Done the housework, about to feed the cats and then unleash them into the wild (of our back garden). Very slight frost here, chilly and blue skies, about 30-40 miles here North East of Castle Grim and its garden shed.

Come on you Wasps!!

Dgwasp (IP Logged)
24 February, 2018 08:17
Failed attempt at a lie in, the 9 week old (who went to her first game last week!) decided that 6:30 is a perfectly long enough... So, child watered; Bet365 account setup; beer brought in from the garage ahead of an afternoon of Rugby; both lunch and dinner prepared and coffee on the go...

Looking forward to today, whatever happens Wasps will have played all the current top 4 teams twice and got those tough fixtures out of the way. I'm not sure what Dai was hoping for from the bank of Quins, Ex, Glaws and Irish but we've got 9 points so far so I don't see today as a huge pressure match. Although a win would certainly put us into a fine position going into the Irish game at home.

All in all I'm feeling hopeful
COYW!

welsh wasp (IP Logged)
24 February, 2018 08:20
Sunny in Gloucester and no signs of frost. Hope it stays that way.

kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
24 February, 2018 08:29
Morning Buzzboy - boy you up early. Late night or early morning? Like DG my 5 year old got up and at 0630 hrs was sitting on me reading out sports results from the paper. See France did another number on hapless Italy
Hoar frost here and beautiful day - off to boys football then bonfire then RUGBY!
Fired up BET365 to check all well.
Safe travels to Le Chateau all, looking forward to this and COYW

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/02/2018 09:47 by kentwasp1.

Gaz (IP Logged)
24 February, 2018 08:38
Morning all. A beautifully sunny and crisp morning here in the Bedfordshire countryside. Won't be able to watch the game today but will be following online. I agree with Dai, if we can show the character and grit we have shown in recent weeks we will have a chance.

I think if we go out to score 4 tries we could come back with 2 points, I'd say that is a good return. Lots of downers on Miller at 10 but for me that retains our shape with 3 playmakers. Would be interesting to watch.

@CB Wasp - careful with that Austrian hospitality, I've been back a week and I am still recovering!

For the good of English rugby, back the Wasps way winking smiley

Chilham (IP Logged)
24 February, 2018 09:07
Morning Buzz', morning all

Beautiful bright morning in deepest Kent. Still recovering from a bout of Egyptian man-flu. Had a tough week dealing with that but feeling improved, if not recovered. Off tomorrow to Helsinki and Stockholm for work next week. Shiver.

Fantasy Cup is getting exciting. The last 128 teams trying to make the last 64 this week. I've drawn a Wasps fan, judging by the name of his team, although no one in this board's league. Fingers crossed.

Really looking forward to today. Should be a good match. Will need to top up my credit on BET365, try to maximise the screen as much as I can, and Mrs. Chilham and I will huddle round the computer screen.

Come on .... you Wasps too-loo-rye-aye!

wombles222 (IP Logged)
24 February, 2018 09:37
Morning Buzz, Ricoh, CB, Poole, NWW, DG, Welshy, KW, Gaz, Chils amd to all Waspies from a beautifully sunny and cold Guildford. All forecast show us having some significant cold and possible snow events heading our way, and today certainly feels that way. I am in a local coffeee house waiting for thencar to be valeted, then it will be hound walking before settling in to watch the rugger, both our boys at Castle Grim and then our England lads tilting to raise the jug in the worlds oldest test match!

I will be one of the first to say i have only a small amount of confidence in a win today. This is no slight at the lads at all, we have a team that can win silverwear that is only getting stronger. However Glos aaay is a recent bogey game for us. The heavy pitch does not suit our style, and they have a knack of turning us over at their ground! Do not get me wrong i am desperate for a win and will cheer the lads to the rafters, but experience has made me gun shy with this fixture!

However win or lose i will always be behind the team 100%

Come on you WASPS!

Chris

Once a Wasp ALWAYS a Wasp! (Sm128)

Vespulavulgaris (IP Logged)
24 February, 2018 11:07
Morning all, maybe it's a Wasps thing as my boys had me awake at 6.30 this morning too.

I'll be on a stream or Bet365 for most of the afternoon. Not 100% confident, but Glaws are missing some of their first team too so I'm not giving up on it yet.

Heathen (IP Logged)
24 February, 2018 11:16
Safe travels everyone.

westwaleswasp (IP Logged)
24 February, 2018 11:32
Morning all above.
Lovely weather. I am lurking between Cardiff and Bridgend, hoping to remember to change. Meeting my dad at Castle Grimm, which my predictive text thinks should be Castle Grimmer. The ground where we are in Wales is sodden, hoping the Glaws pitch is better....

Westy68 (IP Logged)
24 February, 2018 11:32
Morning all, have to work today. Hope all have a safe journey.

If we win today, for me this will be the best victory out of our very challenging 3 games.

Come on boys make my weekend

JF (IP Logged)
24 February, 2018 12:12
Morning all

Still not got rid of this pigging cold so I'll be keeping an eye on the game whilst spluttering in a most undignified manner into my tissues every few seconds.

Come on you Wa-ashooo-sps.

Covwasp (IP Logged)
24 February, 2018 12:39
Brrrrrrrrrr COYW that is all

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/02/2018 13:00 by Covwasp.

ukms (IP Logged)
24 February, 2018 12:56
Morning (afternoon) everyone from a sunny and warm Dubai .... just tipped over 30 degrees here today with a lovely breeze although this is the prelude to heavy rain and thunder tomorrow! ...

No live rugby for me today as we have visitors FROMMu
UK and will be out all evening. Catching up on replays later.

I think we have enough to nick this but it will be tough.

Enjoy the game everyone wherever you are watching and safe travels to those heading to Kingsholm.

#COYW

Buzzboy (IP Logged)
24 February, 2018 13:00
Definitely a wasps thing as we never know how the boys will do week to week! That’ they’ll either be brilliant or defensively awful! Thankfully the latter now seems to be history. Old habits die hard and as I get up early each weekday morning, it’s hard to turn the body clock off at the weekends. Managed to see a bit of the warrahtas versus stormers this morning. Kurtley was doing ok.

bg (IP Logged)
24 February, 2018 13:02
Morning (afternoon) all.

A chuffing cold but gorgeous day today. Good luck to all the travelling supporters and the team itself. If anyone could provided a sporadic update during the game that would be appreciated.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net