Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Nizaam Carr Interview
Boooo (IP Logged)
12 March, 2018 19:19

Re: Nizaam Carr Interview
Boooo (IP Logged)
12 March, 2018 19:19
And Matt Symons

bg (IP Logged)
12 March, 2018 19:58
Thanks Boooo... I've not read his blogs before but his 19 Dec one had me properly chuckling.

He's referring to players in the Wasps squad , but he doesn't admit that .. if you haven't read it.. he describes some generic characters you find within a squad.

The Class Clown.

This has to be Wade.

The Wheeler Dealer.

The Diva

.. there are more..

Who are the rest?

Old Geezer (IP Logged)
12 March, 2018 22:05
Looks like Carr has had some surgery on his right knee - I have one like that!!!! I am always amazed at how players can come back from that kind of thing - it was the end of my playing rugby when it happened to me x years ago! My daughter dislocated a knee cap and ruptured ligaments playing netball. After several knee reconstruction operations which involved, amongst other things, creating a new ligament out of muscle from her thigh, she was back playing netball at a very high level.

Medical advances and care are extraordinary these days.

RossM (IP Logged)
12 March, 2018 22:20
Somebody writing that article is seriously confused. Wasps are no longer 'London' and in fact have been in Coventry rather than London for the past 3 years.

Happywasp (IP Logged)
12 March, 2018 22:32
Were we 12th when Nizaam arrived? We were not on form and lower down in the able than we would have liked but I don't think it was that bad.

bg (IP Logged)
12 March, 2018 23:49
I think we were 10th with Worc and Irish just below us. On reflection its a remarkable turnaround...

NellyWellyWaspy (IP Logged)
13 March, 2018 07:11
And Nizaam was of course staying in Coventry, not London.

What I found interesting, given that he is now only a few months from being out of contract, is that he makes no mention of his intentions or international aspirations. I still see him as a 'replacement' for Sam, and as Sam's future is still only rumour, so it follows is that of Nizaam.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing